Problem with PMs

2OFUS

When you open your messages you only get previews of what new messages you have, click on the inbox icon in the left column & you will get all your PMs there. :D

Just give it time guys, I'm still madly trying to finish all the tweaks. 1st priority was to get it back up and running so people could at least use it while the other bits are sorted. Put all your +ves/-ves here and I'll get to them as I get the chance.

As for PMs, they are still there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n152740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n152742[/ATTACH]

post-34-139909866244_thumb.jpg

post-34-139909866246_thumb.jpg

post-34-139909866246_thumb.jpg

Still can't open pm's
hey 2ofus, can you scroll further down the screen at all? On my phone, the other options are further down? It is an iPhone though.

• HOF Member

I'm afraid I can't navigate pm's either. I did get 1 pm but I don't know if I managed to answer it or not and couldn't work out how to make a new message. Just couldn't go anywhere.

Cant open my Inbox at all. To Chi Ngo, your shrimps have been sent mate. Shrimppy, Received your payment and shrimps will be sent tomorrow. Thanks

@NoGi: cant view any messages getting this on the side " Collapse An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed."

I am getting to same problem when I try to write a PM, it just tells me there is an internal error, also had the same problem when I tried to view my profile.

I tried taking a screen shot but that too is not working.

You can email screenshots to me at [email protected] along with the steps to recreate the problem. Please also include your username so I can try and work out whether it's user related or group related.

• HOF Member

I am still getting this message on my message centre - An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.

I am still getting this message on my message centre - An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.

@Nogi:

+1, I'm also encountered the same error message when I access my message tab "An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed".

Did everyone lose all previous msgs?

I was in the middle of a sale and lost the guys username lol!

I think he put a deposit too grrr lol

I also have that internal error msg

+1 all old messages have disappeared, have 1 new msg showing on icon but cant access any at all. Also getting error msg

In the meantime, if you are having trouble getting in touch with a buyer/seller, PM myself or Squiggles or email us if PM doesn't work at all and we will forward your details to them