What has happened to the forum look and feel?

2OFUS

Has anyone noticed the forum is different ? I don't like it Why change something that's working perfect ???

I'll let him explain it properly but it's the new version of the software that hosts the forum, not really his choice cause the guys who make the software changed everything. :D

Agree with 2ofus - it's not going to be easy getting used to.... I prefer to see what's going on - on one page like the old forum

+ 1, i liked it how it was before...not a fan of the way it is now atall...

Will take some adjusting to but some new functions are pretty cool.

Just give it time guys, I'm still madly trying to finish all the tweaks. 1st priority was to get it back up and running so people could at least use it while the other bits are sorted. Put all your +ves/-ves here and I'll get to them as I get the chance.As for PMs, they are still there.[ATTACH=CONFIG]n152740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n152742[/ATTACH]
Hahaha, beat me to it dude! :victorious:

I need to sort my 4 and 6 yr olds atm and will come back to this tonight. At least the forum is up and people can post. :wave: That's step 1 done. Now onto step 2, further tweaking.

Not a fan. I hope with the tweaks it ends up somewhere close to the original.

• Like 1

I'm sure once all the tweaking is done it will bear some resemblance to the old, just keep swimming nogi.

cheers mick

Is this supposed to be like fb ?

I'm sorry but i agree, i know its meant to be upgrade but i really dont like the new one.

Please bring back the old one :(

Guys to make this easier for me to follow up on each issue, can you please create a new thread if it doesn't exist. I've added prefixes if it's a suggestion or a problem. For clarity:

suggestion = would be great if it could be done this way

problem = technical issue with the site - as in something is broken

Not a fan. I liked the original better.

Reminds me too much of Facebook.

But I guess out with the old in with the new :confused:

Just remember guys, there's an old saying by some wise old dude that goes "no matter how good or bad the situation, it will change!" How many of you with iPhones hated iOS7 when you first updated & now you're used to it & like most of the new features? :encouragement:

Just remember guys' date=' there's an old saying by some wise old dude that goes "no matter how good or bad the situation, it will change!" How many of you with iPhones hated iOS7 when you first updated & now you're used to it & like most of the new features? :encouragement:[/quote'] I didn't upgrade to ios7 :)

I didn't upgrade to ios7 :)
Hahaha, you know exactly what I mean dude, I was using iOS7 as an example, smartass!! :poke:

Hahaha' date=' you know exactly what I mean dude, I was using iOS7 as an example, smartass!! :poke:[/quote']

Hahaha , that made me laugh, I hated iOS7 because it was unfamiliar, , now I love it :blahblah: ., as long as it does not replicate QLD health payroll system,we be right:puke:

I have a request...

Please change the brown coloured cartoon shrimp on the logo. It reminds me of a cockroach. lol!