Benibachi breeding liquid

Dable

Hey guys I have a question with this product , I bought some to try kick start a slow breeding tank , I put it in all my tanks and they went nuts !!! Then I put it in slow tank and ddnt do a thing , check params all in order nitrates are 10 though , shrimp are all healthy to the eye, colours a are good it's a tank if RCs and ycs , seperated by divider ph 7.5 gh is 6 kh 1 tds 230 ..

i thought something may may be off in water so I got a container and put few in it with brand new ro water re mineralised , and I added the breeding liquid STILL nothing?? Not even faintest interest in each other

can someone give me some feed back or suggestions as to why this particular tank isn't in a breeding mood ???

The benibachi breeding liquid doesn't work the same way for cherries ... ensure you don't overdose, and your WP (especially GH) is right, as it can cause issues.

Thanks bb do u know why it doesn't work the same?? Is it specifically aimed at crs cbs type shrimp? Would you say gh of 6 is good for cherries ? And also what do u think of 10ppm nitrate? To high?

The benibachi breeding liquid doesn't work the same way for cherries ... ensure you don't overdose, and your WP (especially GH) is right, as it can cause issues.

Yes, its specifically designed for Cardina (CBS/CRS/TB....etc).... the chitosan release on moults differs from Neocardina's (cherries). Cherries can withstand much higher GH, and optimal breeding conditions for them also has KH, whereas the cardina prefers 0-1 KH.

The lower the nitrates the better. 10ppm is OK, but I wouldn't encourage anything more.

Excellent thanks so much mate , I will do a 30% water change bring them down abit more I probably need to up my kh then to 2-3 it's at 0 I thought kh ddnt have importance to shrimp , thankyou again :-)

Yes, its specifically designed for Cardina (CBS/CRS/TB....etc).... the chitosan release on moults differs from Neocardina's (cherries). Cherries can withstand much higher GH, and optimal breeding conditions for them also has KH, whereas the cardina prefers 0-1 KH.The lower the nitrates the better. 10ppm is OK, but I wouldn't encourage anything more.