SNAP POLL: What Should the SKF Mascot be?

NoGi

SNAP POLL: What Should the SKF Mascot be?  

1. 1.

• CRS
    • CBS
    • Cherry
    • Riffle
    • Panda
    • KingKong
    • Tiger
    • Taiwan Bee
    • Sulawesi
    • Snow White
    • Royal Blue OEBT
    • Diamond Black
    • BlueBolt

I want to vote for a Diamond Black or Royal Blue OEBT, but I'm difficult, lol. :rofl:

I want to vote for a Diamond Black or Royal Blue OEBT' date=' but I'm difficult, lol. :rofl:[/quote']

So why don't you :poke:

What about Zebs' date=' definitely the best native! :victorious:[/quote']

true, didn't think of them till after i voted.:banghead:

Zeb would of got my vote but only saw 1 native up.Forgot that if its not an import its not worth having.Jokes Just thaught that its an aus forum we should put a aus up for moral and to show the world we are patriotic

I would say CRS or CBS as they are often one of the first type of shrimp that people learn alot from and grow fond of after cherries :)

Wasnt sure how many votes we had so i voted for CRS CBS Snow whites and bb lol

• HOF Member

The lack of voting for Cherries is sad they seem to be losing a following:( I'm guilty too despite still having them but I didn't vote for them.

Voted for the Riffle as I believe an Australian Native would be the best choice for an Australian based shrimp forum :) But with that said not many of us breed them, so it also makes sense to have a Mascot that SKS members commonly breed/keep

I just couldn't get the guy to get zebs to look right which is why I didn't list above. I've actually got a Riffle and CRS done up, just running the poll in case I should look at other options.

Voted for the Riffle as I believe an Australian Native would be the best choice for an Australian based shrimp forum :) But with that said not many of us breed them' date=' so it also makes sense to have a Mascot that SKS members commonly breed/keep[/quote']

Yes, after all we are called shrimp BREEDERS forum LOL. That said, I'm looking at including at least one native anyway.

Can you show us the submissions from the freelancer site? Intrigued to see what they came up with

Can you show us the submissions from the freelancer site? Intrigued to see what they came up with

Can't show you the one I picked just yet :happydance: I also moved to DesignCrowd from Freelancer as I wasn't getting what I was needing

But here are the ones that I didn't like: http://www.designcrowd.com/vote/new-skf-logo-the-ones-that-didnt-make-it

Don't blame you not much chop.

I agree i think the current logo beats them all hands down. Hope the one you chose is awesome :D