project shrimp

smicko

Hi all, daydream just sent me some pics of a new project, hope you all enjoy the journey.

Cheers mick

2014-04-21_07.17.48_zpsnn6yzq7y.jpg2014-04-20_10.38.02_zpsnmeqzyan.jpg2014-04-21_07.16.18_zpsv9qhfb3s.jpg2014-04-21_07.15.35_zpss4gn6zih.jpg2014-04-20_10.34.07_zpsi0aebf9w.jpg2014-04-19_21.11.39_zpseczgb2yh.jpg

Don't know B/B don't test unless something is going wrong.Ph pen needs bat tds pen just kicking around the floor somewhere.Find as long as as filtration is doing its job and water is changed reg alls good.

What's your substrate? It looks like coral crush. If like that, your water would be PH high and GH/KG high too.

Yep crush coral also have some on river sand and some on shrimp soil and yes I know that gh kh and ph would be high just cant give correct specs. Most of my shrimp run on 3 dif subs in 3 separate tanks 3 dif water per.

Such a great colour! How many generations so far?

• HOF Member

Great to see your work Daydream. I am currently working for the same results -hopefully. I have a lovely batch of blue babies that hopefully stay blue as they molt. It's nice to see someone else's shrimp to have a comparison and goal.

I like your attitude leaving them alone unless something is wrong! If it ain't broke don't fix it and by your results it's working well. Congratulations you have some awesome shrimp in all colours :beer:

Worked for fish breeding and for running my kitchen and now shrimp.Hope to see some blue shrimp soon from yours.

• HOF Member

I can't seem to catch the intensity of the blue on my camera:( I'm working on it though:) I can't let the girls down now can I ?

looking great love the blue, im thinking to breeding this blue cherry too after tb :)

• HOF Member

You are so mean Daydream! Not for feeding your culls to the fish - that's life- but teasing us! I might have to start calling you DD ( as in BB) because you are getting to be as big a tease as he is ( except he does share sometimes:) ) :whip:

Oh well I will have to wait for a video lol.

Don't worry ineke, daydream shares he gives away more than he sells to hobbyists.

Cheers mick

I will share these guys when they breed true to form and Im happy with them just wanted to share some of the journey not just the destination.

• HOF Member

All good just putting him up there with the master breeder :worthy: