Sign in to follow this  
smicko

project shrimp

smicko

Hi all, daydream just sent me some pics of a new project, hope you all enjoy the journey.

Cheers mick

2014-04-21_07.17.48_zpsnn6yzq7y.jpg2014-04-20_10.38.02_zpsnmeqzyan.jpg2014-04-21_07.16.18_zpsv9qhfb3s.jpg2014-04-21_07.15.35_zpss4gn6zih.jpg2014-04-20_10.34.07_zpsi0aebf9w.jpg2014-04-19_21.11.39_zpseczgb2yh.jpg

doctr-dan

That's a really nice blue

Squiggle

Very nice pics, great work! :victorious:

BlueBolts

Awesome, what WP are they in ?

Daydream

Don't know B/B don't test unless something is going wrong.Ph pen needs bat tds pen just kicking around the floor somewhere.Find as long as as filtration is doing its job and water is changed reg alls good.

Kev

Stunning.

keego

Very stunning Jeff, amazing colour

petfish

wow, that blue is stunning, love your work,

nerabbit

What's your substrate? It looks like coral crush. If like that, your water would be PH high and GH/KG high too.

Daydream

Yep crush coral also have some on river sand and some on shrimp soil and yes I know that gh kh and ph would be high just cant give correct specs. Most of my shrimp run on 3 dif subs in 3 separate tanks 3 dif water per.

newbreed

Such a great colour! How many generations so far?

Daydream

3 from blacks

ineke

Great to see your work Daydream. I am currently working for the same results -hopefully. I have a lovely batch of blue babies that hopefully stay blue as they molt. It's nice to see someone else's shrimp to have a comparison and goal.

I like your attitude leaving them alone unless something is wrong! If it ain't broke don't fix it and by your results it's working well. Congratulations you have some awesome shrimp in all colours :beer:

Daydream

Worked for fish breeding and for running my kitchen and now shrimp.Hope to see some blue shrimp soon from yours.

ineke

I can't seem to catch the intensity of the blue on my camera:( I'm working on it though:) I can't let the girls down now can I ?

FishBeast

Great job DD. I love your work with your cherries.

poeticwinter

looking great love the blue, im thinking to breeding this blue cherry too after tb :)

Daydream

Busy week sorting and from 300+ shrimp in the 4fter have 11 of these to work with.

smicko

Can I get a video of where the rest of them go.

Cheers mick

Daydream

Sorry but the cupido have stoped eating.May have to start feeding to adokeda

ineke

You are so mean Daydream! Not for feeding your culls to the fish - that's life- but teasing us! I might have to start calling you DD ( as in BB) because you are getting to be as big a tease as he is ( except he does share sometimes:) ) :whip:

smicko

Oh well I will have to wait for a video lol.

Don't worry ineke, daydream shares he gives away more than he sells to hobbyists.

Cheers mick

Daydream

I will share these guys when they breed true to form and Im happy with them just wanted to share some of the journey not just the destination.

ineke

All good just putting him up there with the master breeder :worthy:

Daydream

No master breeder with shrimp YET most of my experience is in fish and plants.