Try-hard/cheapo macro

Ronskitz

Gday guys this is taken on an iphone with a lens out of a dvd player pretty cool (for a cheap ass like myself haha)i thought id share :)[ATTACH]6771[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6772[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6773[/ATTACH]

Im stoked with these

post-3429-139909865911_thumb.jpg

post-3429-139909865916_thumb.jpg

post-3429-139909865919_thumb.jpg

Very nice shots! That's worked out great! That rilli mumma is holding a fair few eggs, congrats!

Thanks Yeah it worked a fair bit better than i thought the only downside is youve gotta get the shrimp to come very close to the glass to focus half decently so i just took these of the guys in my breeder. She has got ALOT of eggs compared to another one thats berried ,basically double the amount

Good work, even with the strap/clip in lenses, the object needs to be a few mm away. Good work, and thanks for sharing

Thanks guys :) i was surprised actually so BB even the olloclip cant be zoomed either??

Just got a few more pics and my second berried female came out to play when i broke out the snow :)

davyvu7a.jpg

Love this blue from this angle

buqy5evu.jpg

Now to the question part LOL do i keep this guy in there to keep the blue going or will this make it worse somehow??

ze8yzuvy.jpg

Dont know what this guy is but quite a nice blue and almost got stripes

yqu3upes.jpg

zenyry3y.jpg

Cheers for looking and again thankyou Marcus for the quality shrimpies :)

Edited by Ronskitz

My berried mumma dropped today here is a pic literally seconds after he kicked away from mumpost-571-139929479594_thumb.jpg

Ok so i just realised none of the previous ones were working so i have fixed it now :)