Clear Body Carbon Rilli

NoGi

Just found this in my carbon tank. A clear body carbon rilli in the making?

post-34-139909865888_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoGi
Fixed up attachment

What do our other carbon rilli look like ? Difficult to see the patterns on the pic ?

What do our other carbon rilli look like ? Difficult to see the patterns on the pic ?

Could be my age but I haven't seen any here with clear bodies yet? The head on this one is still fairly dark and the body is starting to go clear. My tank is full of algae atm so couldn't get a clean shot. Will look for it again after a tank clean when I find some time and go for a closer shot.

There are nice carbon rillis around, my colony has been going for f4+, but still not getting the consistency in pattern and quality.....

4B05271A-AF2D-4921-B812-216B9A912D3B.jpgDAED5CE1-643B-43CE-8EFF-6C676DA8CF60.jpg60CF6BD4-7DC3-480C-B9FE-191243F029D7.jpg

have been focus on getting a blue body carbon rilli, but the clear body is also within the colony...

th_null_zpsc101faa9.jpg

should have some some available soon if you're keen...

• Like 2

Something else from the same tank

[ATTACH]6784[/ATTACH]

Really need a clearer pic of this if possible, looks amazing even at this focus!

Yeah yeah I know, must clean tank. It's my Cherry CBS - Cherry Brown Stripes Lol either that or it's cooking under my light

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a very nice one dude, clear center part is starting to show nicely! :thumbsu: