Start of something new

Jimmynich

Thanks mate! Need to get onto you regarding some of the new Boss products soon!

No probs dude, anytime! :thumbsu:

• 7 months later...

78fce9e9ab9c816ae5c6e6cb7a0acfd7.jpg Been a long time since I've posted! Bit of an updated pic from recent waterchange. Tank is being run on Shrimpy Daddy products now and it basically shows the results. Love the timetable and products. Going to try and be a bit more active on the forums from now on! Regards Jimmy

• Like 2

78fce9e9ab9c816ae5c6e6cb7a0acfd7.jpg Been a long time since I've posted! Bit of an updated pic from recent waterchange. Tank is being run on Shrimpy Daddy products now and it basically shows the results. Love the timetable and products. Going to try and be a bit more active on the forums from now on! Regards Jimmy

Great news Jimmy,

Looking forward to the results. Hoping to see more people posting more pics.

Edited by Disciple

Great news Jimmy,

Looking forward to the results. Hoping to see more people posting more pics.

Thanks mate. Been super busy work wise and with other things! Looking forward to the live auction!

• 9 months later...

How things have changed!

Current layout of this tank is as follows:
Divided into two 2 foot sections, UGF filters - Seachem Matrix - Benibachi soil capped with powder.
Eheim 2217 on left section with Hailea chiller,  Aqua One Nautilus 800 on right section

Biospon Sponge filters with ceramic noodle in media section

Twin 150W Jager Heaters both sides.
Air is provided via a PondOne 4000 air pump with DIY manifold in 30mm poly which works great.

Will try and update this journal a bit more now that ive remembered my login password!

20160409_184956[1].jpg

• Like 2

On 4/22/2016 at 0:47 PM, Jimmynich said:

How things have changed!

Current layout of this tank is as follows:
Divided into two 2 foot sections, UGF filters - Seachem Matrix - Benibachi soil capped with powder.
Eheim 2217 on left section with Hailea chiller,  Aqua One Nautilus 800 on right section

Biospon Sponge filters with ceramic noodle in media section

Twin 150W Jager Heaters both sides.
Air is provided via a PondOne 4000 air pump with DIY manifold in 30mm poly which works great.

Will try and update this journal a bit more now that ive remembered my login password!

20160409_184956[1].jpg

Nice looking setup. Any reason why you didn't run this as a big tank with water flowing between the divider.

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Williamh said:

Nice looking setup. Any reason why you didn't run this as a big tank with water flowing between the divider.

Exactly what Alan said. 

Different params, reduce outbreak of disease if i buy in affected shrimp. Etc