Toolbar/ heading

ineke

• HOF Member

Does anyone else keep hitting library instead of forum now they have been changed? I like the library but not that much. It has changed hasn't it? It's not just me having a seniors day??.?

Just hit arcade instead of what's new ?

Nogi is just making sure where wake instead of just hitting the same button

hehehe I only just enabled parts of the library for public viewing. It will be the landing page on the new version of the site. Better for google indexing as at the moment when you google shrimp stuff, it's tending to bring every other site on the first results page. Need to get SKF onto the 1st page of search results to bring in more members.

That said, it doesn't need to be the first clicky option up the top. Where did you guys want the library positioned?

• HOF Member

Just keep forum as first option and I'm happy. You know OLD people don't take kindly to change.:Scratch-Head:

• HOF Member

:worthy::worthy::worthy: Thank you I'm a happy camper now :wave::happydance:

Hahaha, better watch out Nogi, Ineke had Dean changing things around all the time, she's not very demanding at all! Now I'm going to run away before she beats me up & I wouldn't be surprised if she got Ninja to help! :rofl:

• HOF Member

Jay I thought you were my friend, you are like a son to me now you say I'm demanding!!!!!! I'm sure I didn't ask Dean too much besides you know I forget what I said yesterday, I'm sure it was Ninja not me -remember I'm also know as Sweetie just ask Durro!:angel::rolleyes:

• HOF Member

You know it was Dean that put us in the naughty corner so we could dribble on about everything don't you :blahblah::spank:-we didn't ask infact we were quite upset!!!!!! (I think Alan might agree with you about certain demanding women though):beer: