Dead shrimp again

Twellsy

Its been 2 weeks since the last shrimp died , I have changed a few things around in tank and started adding minerals to the water

How long should I wait before I look to add more mischlings to the tank ?

Cheers Twellsy

Great news.....Just check your PH, TDS & GH....if they're all stable, and you're feeling confident, go for it.... :-)

Great news.....Just check your PH' date=' TDS & GH....if they're all stable, and you're feeling confident, go for it.... :-)[/quote']

Thanks BB , I will check the parameters again on Friday before I do anything. Pretty confident my main issue was an ammonia spike

Cheers Twellsy

I personally do 1-2, 5-10% WC every week, just to avoid any spikes etc..... peace of mind, and therapy for me. Weird ?, but I kinda enjoy WC's.... feels Ive accomplished something :happydance:

• HOF Member
I personally do 1-2' date=' 5-10% WC every week, just to avoid any spikes etc..... peace of mind, and therapy for me. Weird ?, but I kinda enjoy WC's.... feels Ive accomplished something :happydance:[/quote']

We must be weird together BB I like water change days! :happydance:

I don't mind doing water changes now that I have a good water change setup , it used to be a pain in the butt and lots of buckets everywhere. I have started doing smaller water changes more often.

I love em now only takes a few hrs instead of half a working week.I do 30% weekly helps keep everyone happy` shrimp me and gives the misses a break

Just tested all my parameters again , everything looks back to normal and stable .

Time to get some more mischlings and get back on track

Thanks all for your help and comments

Cheers Twellsy