Aitutaki dreams

slin1977

Let's start the Zeo 14 day cycle....

All going well - day 9 All fish and Coral put in tank.

Just going through photobucket then and put a smile on my face.

Wow how far they have come.... Those same fish and coral are still alive and thriving.

Very cool dude, looks amazing & it's going to be a kickass system, well done! :victorious:

Thanks guys!!! In a couple of months this reef is coming up to three years old :)

its great to look back and share it with you.... Not many set ups last this long as most get upgraded to bigger and smaller set ups. Over the years I have seen many come and go.

This one was planned to be my dream reef and as such has fulfilled every aspect of my dreams :)

Next reef I do will be six or seven foot but I think I'll leave that to a time in life where I am really settled down.

Did not take too long before the round rock on the left got populated by zoas. Due to its shape I thought it would be the most challenging rock to grow.

these days the fire and ice zoas on the right of the rock have advanced towards the left into that dominant zoa territory.

018-4.jpg

Original Frag of Fire and Ice

DSC_0010.jpg

Awesome pics ..... after the success of this tank, surely the itch to get a 3m x 1m x 1m tank must be overwhelming :poke:. Personally I'd start the planning process. :rofl:

Awesome pics ..... after the success of this tank' date=' surely the itch to get a 3m x 1m x 1m tank must be overwhelming :poke:. Personally I'd start the planning process. :rofl:[/quote']

Hahaha- always said 3 foot was big enough for any man :)

Hahaha, I have a 3x2x2 sitting at home waiting for one panel to be replaced but I haven't done it yet as I know that the second I do the marine reef will be setup again & I have many many other things of more importance that need to be sorted before I can start my reef up again! :slaphead:

Awesome pics by the way due! :victorious: