red cherry project

poeticwinter

Great pics Elaine! They are showing nice depth of colour and look very happy!!

There's some nice reds there....I would remove the rilli, and perhaps cull the lighter coloured one ?.... More tanks me thinks :-)

Is that a chocolate/black in the first image? They will cross breed!! More tanks, more tanks!! hehe

more tanks?!?! hehe i have 2 shrimp tank so far for tb project and for cherries. i think i will buy meta cube for culling or breeeding box. and divided the cherry tank to separate colouranyone ever breed culls on meta cube? rather than setup new tank :) i have another 3ft tank outside would consider to make new tank but dunno where to place at this small flat as now in total 8 tank already hahahhafirst image is orange solid red cherry and far back on the right black cherry, o yes second photo on the left was black cherry

Is that a chocolate/black in the first image? They will cross breed!! More tanks, more tanks!! hehe

more tanks?!?! hehe i have 2 shrimp tank so far for tb project and for cherries. i think i will buy meta cube for culling or breeeding box. and divided the cherry tank to separate colour

anyone ever breed culls on meta cube? rather than setup new tank :) i

I have two metacube m5 boxes in my tank i use one for culls and the other has my rili girls and blue boys in it and they are berrying up successfully :)

Solid colours :) ! I started with red cherries, great breed.

did u put some substrate on it? or just moss?

I have two metacube m5 boxes in my tank i use one for culls and the other has my rili girls and blue boys in it and they are berrying up successfully :)

• 3 weeks later...