Sulawesi's on ebay

Ronskitz

8eba2ugy.jpgWow i just found this on ebay.com.uk and only 9 pound WTF who wishes they where in the uk right now :)uvybu7u2.jpg

Yeah I try not to look at the prices over there, they just make me jelly. aldvshlouqdb

p.s. Don't go looking on German sites, they are very bad for the jelly monster. :dejection:

+1, do not look at overseas sites :-) $ & variety of shrimps will make us :sorrow:

I was given a bit of a rare opportunity recently to look through actual wholesale pricing and volumes from an international supplier, I cant/wont say specifics but what I can say is it made me cry seeing the range and pricing available overseas...

It's bad enough with the options we already have here! Not worth the heartache looking overseas!!

Even if they are stunning and shockingly inexpensive!!:banghead:

Yeah I try not to look at the prices over there' date=' they just make me jelly. aldvshlouqdb

p.s. Don't go looking on German sites, they are very bad for the jelly monster. :dejection:[/quote']

Maybe we should all move to Germany..... or some of us anyway. :D

• HOF Member

If the laws on shrimp keeping are relaxing then is there a hope that we may one day be able to importjibdcb

There was an import report being prepared for them, not sure how far it got but I'll see if I can find out.

The fact that they are considering it is exciting enough for me! :victorious:

Dave sent me a copy of this to peruse and add to if I see areas where other info is required. Don't believe it has been submitted yet but will have a good look through it over this next week. Many members participated in getting it developed so would love to see it get to submission stage at very least.

• HOF Member

Just imagine if it happens what beauties we could have.

Sounds good these guys look AMAZING and im sure alot of shrimpers would kill for a pair of these