Best guess Please

Baccus

I was hunting about in my 4ft cory tank that happens to house quite a few other fish and cherry shrimp and riffle shrimp. There was Barney Springs shrimp in the tank, but they gradually disappeared and now I don't think there is any left (they disappeared prior to the cherry shrimp and riffle shrimp going into the tank). But this afternoon I spied this shrimp, and it has me a little stumped on just what it is.

I know the photos aren't great and if I can find it again in the jungle I will try to get better shots. The most likely candidates are Bareny Springs shrimp that are changing colour/ pattern to suit my tank. Blackmore River shrimp that hitch hiked across the double bay shed from the native tank into the Cory tank. Or a really odd cherry shrimp. The least likely candidates are Typhus shrimp (different tank all together like the main native tank), some type of local glass shrimp, or Chameleon which it looks totally wrong for, and on an even more outside chance a DAS or young DRN.

P10501012_zpsbbd66b15.jpg

First pic she is slightly above and to the left of the red cherry, I was trying to photograph the riffle when I saw the odd shrimp.

P10501032_zps69dd788d.jpg

Not sure they really show up but she has a series of pale yellowish dots down her side

P10501042_zpse77d5f92.jpg

Eyes definantly pale/white/tan and look very bug eyed.

P1050105_zps38a43c66.jpg

P10501062_zpsb1d902e7.jpg

Once she realised my photographic interest in her she did the only shrimp sensible thing to do and high tailed it back into the thick plant life.