WOOO! BERRIED CHERRIES!!

Dable

• HOF Member

Congratulations it's very exciting finding berried mamas . Well done they must be happy!:clap:

Thanks ineke :-) really makes me happy being a newbie to the Hobbie, I have taken the time to really educate myself and ask heaps of questions about water parameters mineral balance breeding etc etc before I started , and now all the hours of studying is paying off :) :-)

Great work doing the research first, it's now paying off!

Congratulations, it's always REALLY exciting to find a berried mumma! Now lots more shrimp staring until they drop!

Keep up posted, brilliant news!

Hah thanks mate :-) ye I been staring all arvo haha, definatley will keep u posted :-) thanks everyone this forum is really helpful and supportive :-)

Well done......extremely exciting, can still remember my 1st, like it was yesterday :-) Great work on the research & questions....:rockon:

Woohoo! Congratulations

Even after 100s (probebly more like 1000's) of berries and I still get excited when it happens!

I am probably in the same boat as Aquathumb & BB, came home today & started doing the running man & even a bit of the sprinkler! Hahaha brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon_zpse2fbaf05.gif

Congratulation dude, let's hope this is the start of many many more berried girl! :encouragement: