Hi

Matmatmat

Hey,

Just thought id say G'day , I am a noobi to shrimp.. Have kept Cherrys for a year or so and have now ventured into crs . I have kept fish for a few years now and was looking for something of a challenge, seems like I found it;) my shrimp tank is a 4x15x18 with 3 very lonely crs and some moss, plants and filtered by sponges.

Cheers Mat

Tried grabbing some quick shots with the camera phone, I set myself up for succes by having the shrimp hidden on the bottom teir with canisters and junk in front and dirty glass ;) I got some subwassertang yesterday that's not in the pics either, I've been wanting that for a long time :)

The moss isn't looking very good? May be adjusting to life in the new tank?

D1BA6EC3-D4F5-4C56-9494-F29E39830D16-231-0000001078B1C70E_zpsb263cfe5.jpg136AB09A-C106-4192-934B-E8DC13DCBB9B-231-000000107F7113D7_zps11e9794c.jpg

Hey mate welcome to the forum.

Your tank looks alright to me. Good choice on the Anubias (I loveee Anubias).

Hope you have fun learning about shrimps and playing around with the tank etc. I think you've found the right place as we all been/are where you are and share the interests and challenges that Shrimp keeping brings.

Look forward to reading your posts/threads. :encouragement:

hey mate i agree tank looks great to me! just gotta clean the glass so we can have a clearer view. what do you plan to stock the tank up with do you mind me asking?

Cheers for the welcome! And yeah have been enjoying the challenges to date. Next week I have some yellow cherries and some S grade crystals coming hopefully, the plan is for a shrimp only tank with more plants added as I go.