Red females2014-03-23_15.22.31_zpsgny2xdp5.jpg

Orange2014-03-23_15.13.35_zps5zkgyn80.jpg

Orange2014-03-23_15.31.52_zpssc97oddn.jpg

Yellow2014-03-23_15.21.03_zpsqedvx5ns.jpg

Yellow2014-03-23_15.18.00_zpsjprfaujh.jpg

Saving the best for last green2014-03-23_15.26.33_zps1fzklrci.jpg

And theirs more than one of them2014-03-23_15.25.34_zpstfoqbsju.jpg

• HOF Member

Absolutely gorgeous cherries, BB will be jealous of that green. Daydream certainly has a way with cherries and crystals well done!

Those colours are amazing. The reddest red I have seen so far, and the greens well what can you say but wow!! Brilliant work Daydream!

Just beautiful Daydream, these colours should be the aim of all us shrimpkeepers, Very well done:beer:

Thanks Mick.Greens still need heaps of work want them to be as solid in colour as my others at least the saddles and eggs are now turning green to match the shrimp.

Brilliant looking shrimp Daydream! I'm particularly enjoying the RCS and YCS! Are all your males of that quality in the RCS colony or is that the standout?

Cant forger the greens though, looks like you're well on your way to making an awesome looking lime green shrimp!

Hi bristledone, i can answer that with a pic,

Their is 4 males and at least one he would class as a cull.

2014-02-21_20.27.35_zpsvekueu0v.jpg

Daydream keeps telling me and anyone who will listen that everyone can have shrimp like this if you cull hard.

Cheers mick

No they don't breed 100% true yet get about 4/5 that colour in the boys per 20 and about 12/16 girls per 20 so I cull all but the best 6 girls and 2 boys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoooolllyyyy Shiiieeett!

Very very nice! I am officially jealous of your collection Daydream! Aswell as the Tibee and crystals in the other posts! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The next generation of greens will come from these, notice the green eggs.

Cheers mick

Dad2014-04-14_14.38.07_zpsbmua4crf.jpg

Mum2014-04-14_14.38.38_zps4pbj9qxt.jpg

When do you think you will be selling your next round of culls Daydream? I would be interested in your choc cherries that throw blue once I have my rack up and running.

Sorry don't sell culls they are fish food, sell a few shrimp on another forum or to people I know and 3 shops that's about it.The rest I give away

• 4 weeks later...

Those solid cherries are amazing, cant wait to be able to play with shrimp genetics, especially such strong colours. *sigh* eventually. 
Well done Daydream :goodjob:

May have to stop breeding some of these as my project blues ,greens,and yellow rilli are needing more space and now thinking of orange rilli as I came across 6 or so in a four footer.Just don't know if I can do it.Why o why did I sell my 6racks

I just sooooooooo luv your shrimp Daydream, outstanding :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Don't worry mate I'm setting up some new cherry tanks so I will help you move along some of the straight colours, nice pics.

Cheers mick

Edited by smicko