Subscriptions Updated

skfadmin

I've gone through a bunch of old messages and some of my own thoughts around subscription to SKF. The results are a bunch of new subscriptions:

• Premium Shrimps (unchanged)
  • Platinum Shrimps (new) - same as premium + extra quotas for attachments and PMs
  • Individual Sponsors (new) - same as platinum + dedicated area for promoting own blogs etc...
  • SKF Sponsor (Regular) - unchanged
  • SKF Sponsor (Cross Advertiser) - same as regular but with a discount for promoting SKF
  • SKF Sponsor (Platinum) - same as regular + banner on SKF

These are open to debate if people think that it can be improved. The main thing is that there is no planned change to the existing Premium and SKF Regular Sponsor subs. These new ones have been created to compliment them.

I like the idea of different levels of membership and sponsorship.

Well done ... love challenging ideas to improve SKF. The individual sponsor sounds interesting.....how does that work ? Apoloigies Im a tragic when it comes to technology. :-)

Sounds good to me! :D

My only thought would be to implement the cross promotion as perhaps an option available to both regular and platinum on the off-chance there is someone wanting to be a platinum sponsor but also wanting to cross promote to help the community stay healthy. Just my 2c :)

Well done ... love challenging ideas to improve SKF. The individual sponsor sounds interesting.....how does that work ? Apoloigies Im a tragic when it comes to technology. :-)

For those people (non-commercial) running their own blog and YouTube channels that would like to promote them. I'll create an area similar to the sponsor section to accommodate this so it's out of the regular SKF threads. I'm just wondering if the amount is too high?