Important News Regarding SKF

NoGi

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to say that as of today, the batten to run SKF has been passed onto me. Please bear with us as Dean and I complete the transition. I'll respond to messages as soon as I can get to them.

cheers,

Nogi

All hail our new vengful overlord!

I had some adverts I'd never seen pop up for a short time, is that something we can all expect to see more of or has it been implemented for non-premium members? (not getting them now)

First, i just want to put it out there that I have nothing against Nogi and i am sure he will do a good job!

But i am worried and concerned to what is happening to Dean?

First he sold off boss aquaria, now he is passing on/sold SKF too?

I wouldn't worry too much about Dean, he just was way too much on his plate at the moment, with his coral business & all the other businesses he runs. I'm sure he will still be lurking around in the background & stickng his head up from time to time. :encouragement:

Congrats Nogi!!!

SKF is in great hands!!

Congratz Nogi!Good to hear that SKF stays in the family too! :clap:

But i am worried and concerned to what is happening to Dean?
Oh, don't worry about Dean. He just doesn't like us anymore. :smiley_simmons:

Thanks guys. 8-)

All hail our new vengful overlord!I had some adverts I'd never seen pop up for a short time, is that something we can all expect to see more of or has it been implemented for non-premium members? (not getting them now)
No definitely not. The Google ads is something I am looking to turn on for non-registered users only. I plan on opening up a small part of the site (yet to be decided) so that people can get a taste of what’s on offer here. It will also enable Google to index the site and make searchable the public area. The Google adverts will appear for those that are just browsing and have no intentions of signing up. Premium sections will remain hidden from Google. If I introduce a banner it would be for SKF sponsors only.
First, i just want to put it out there that I have nothing against Nogi and i am sure he will do a good job!But i am worried and concerned to what is happening to Dean?First he sold off boss aquaria, now he is passing on/sold SKF too?
To put your mind at ease, Dean is super busy with the rest of the things he does. When you are passionate about so many different things you just simply run out of hours in the day. I’ve been involved with SKF since day 1 so have a pretty good idea what our goals are with the site. It’s not Dean or myself or the other mods that make SKF a success – it’s the great virtual community that we have all helped to establish.

Well done nogi, got to see the forum remain in good hands.

Secondly you and the other mods have helped to create the helpfulness and generosity of this site through being great examples yourselves.

Cheers mick

Wooioooo!!!!!!! The baton has been passed on to another fantastic member :D congrats mate!

To put your mind at ease' date=' Dean is super busy with the rest of the things he does. When you are passionate about so many different things you just simply run out of hours in the day. I’ve been involved with SKF since day 1 so have a pretty good idea what our goals are with the site. It’s not Dean or myself or the other mods that make SKF a success – it’s the great virtual community that we have all helped to establish.[/quote']

Thanks Nogi! Appreciate the heads up! :)