From Berried to babies SNOWBALLS

keego

Had to share my excitement, my recently purchased SNOWBALLS got berried in 2 days & I've spent countless hours day & night over the past few weeks staring, waiting to just finding today these sweet looking snowballs in the tank.

[ATTACH]6484[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6485[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6486[/ATTACH]

post-3809-139909865361_thumb.jpg

post-3809-139909865364_thumb.jpg

post-3809-139909865367_thumb.jpg

They're such beautiful shrimp, love shrimplet pics!! They start so tiny but grow so quick! Many more shrimp staring hours ahead! :victorious:

Thanks guys. I now understand people fondness for these little guys & their little snow-white eggs, soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful :)

Had to share my excitement' date=' my recently purchased SNOWBALLS got berried in 2 days & I've spent countless hours day & night over the past few weeks staring, waiting to just finding today these sweet looking snowballs in the tank.

[ATTACH']6484[/ATTACH]

Love that first shrimp. The eggs look amazing.

Thanks all, that are super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done :-) they're definitely one of my fav cherries... Great work !

Technically they are not cherries are they?

That's true, technically Snowballs & Blue Pearls are Neocaradina Palmata & "normal" cherries are Neocaradina Davidii(reclassified from Heteropoda) but there is some who say that all Neocaradina sp. are cherries, so it could be said that he was right too! :encouragement:

That may be this, that may be that, but they sure are one sexy breed of shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So who got blue pearls??????????????????????????????????

Good question dude, would love to get my hands on some of them myself. :encouragement:

Good question dude' date=' would love to get my hands on some of them myself. :encouragement:[/quote']

if you find out , we go halfs'