Meta cube breeding box escapes

OzShrimp

Has anyone had shrimp escape from metacube breeder box, i caught like 20 shrimp i am selling last night and this morning there is only 1 in there?????????//

I am baffled

my shrimp arent in my tank so i am thinking a frog which we get alot of possibly got into the tank through the big gap in the lid caused by the clip and had a good feed but i am so pissed off. even had berried females and all lol

my shrimp arent in my tank so i am thinking a frog which we get alot of possibly got into the tank through the big gap in the lid caused by the clip and had a good feed but i am so pissed off. even had berried females and all lol

Ouch.. My heart is breaking (*sob)

You must catch that froggy and barbeque him :spank:

For the revenge of your dearly shrimps and little lives that didn't even see the world yet!

Anyway yes the clip gives a big gap so I only use the suction cap to attach it in the side of the tank and close the lid tightly

Noooooooooo it wasnt frogs it my stupid dumb ass that put the box together wrong leaving one of the holes for the clips exposed in the water so they can just swim out lol

:rofl:bahahahahahahaNow you're left to catch them all again Shaun!I squeeze a suction cap in that hole to prevent that happening to me LOLAt least your female is safe :::My apologies to the little poor froggy :)

Noooooooooo it wasnt frogs it my stupid dumb ass that put the box together wrong leaving one of the holes for the clips exposed in the water so they can just swim out lol

I still cant see alot of the females in the tank but i think their onto me that iwant to sell them.

The reason i found t he hole is cause i had one female in there who was distinctive then i seen her in the tank again and i am like WTF thats a relief.

So i was watching t hen ZIIIIIIP goes another shrimp through the hole and i started cursing myself lol.

I couldnt work out why the shrimp in the connected box were still there but due to getting lots of frogs inside i blamed them.

I will definately buy more of these if you do another group order ? will get probably 2-4 but atleast another two