Re-landscaping Planted Fish tank

poeticwinter

Re-landscaping and change all the substrate its BIG JOB! At the moment waiting it cycle waiting to put all over 300 fish on the tank lol

http://postimg.org/image/kjdwu52rd/

image.jpg

have no idea why picture keep small thumb, link large picture above the photo

:worthy: Lovely. Looking forward to seeing it with the occupants.

Amazing...great tank poeticwinter...what are the dimensions of the tank and plant list...also what type of fishes are you planning...thanks for the pic :)

Thank you BB :)

Wow:clap: you've got some awesome talent ..... Very nice
Will do make more picture when all the fish in.
:worthy: Lovely. Looking forward to seeing it with the occupants.
It's 3Ft tank, 90x45x45cm. plant is java fern, amazon sword, melon sword, anubias nana, Rotala macrandra, Altelanthera reinekii mini, Staurogyne repens, taiwan moss, xmas moss, us fiss, hair grass, jungle val, baby tears, bacopa, hydrocotyle, bolbitis fern, and many more. Occupant i cant tell everything as its to much species haha, all kind tetra, rainbow fish, molly. platty, guppy, Ram, glass fish, lots cory. I even lost count of them as to many haha
Amazing...great tank poeticwinter...what are the dimensions of the tank and plant list...also what type of fishes are you planning...thanks for the pic :)

no shrimp in this tank :) dont want they become feast for the fish lol

looks very good. any shrimps going in there?

Very nice, I love a tank full of plants and structure, makes them so much more appealing.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Color explosion!

I'd be a little careful with the pond pump on the right, I just switched from using that type in my aquaponics as I found some rosey barb fry had been sucked up through the intake grills.

dont think this planted tank can raise babies, as theres discus, rainbow,etc would be eaten by them before suck to the pump haha.... usually if i know my fish pregnant i separate them on breeding aquarium, also i have baby fish aquarium too hehe. thanks for the suggestion though. im using that pump for aeration so the water keep circulate not stagnant.

Wow! Color explosion!I'd be a little careful with the pond pump on the right, I just switched from using that type in my aquaponics as I found some rosey barb fry had been sucked up through the intake grills.

The tank looks amazing!! So much variety! Great work!

• 3 weeks later...