We haven't had a competition for ages!

Garnelchen

Being a newbie I havnt got much to contribute BUT as a racehorse trainer i will throw in a FREE 1% share in a racehorse no costs what so ever :-) just come along for the ride and enjoy a free cut in any prize money that horse earns in it's career :-)

Woohoo ! That's awesome, 1% of $1,000,000 is $10,000, time to load up the credit card ! ....

...... has it won yet ? :rofl:

how offen do you have comps ??

No restrictions whatsoever...can be a comp design/run by any individual....as long as it's legit and good/honest fun.

Ive already put up the prize, just need ideas, and a person to run it, thus not being eligible....LOL, perhaps that's the reason why the ideas run dry ?

Be a good time to create a comp that promotes SKF, and/or reward the many quality members on SKF etc..... or just one that has a lot of participation from everyone....

That's an awesome idea BB, have another "show us your SKF shirt!" comp. :encouragement:

ooooh, I just thought of a fun comp ! Will need some time to create it though ....

ooooh' date=' I just thought of a fun comp ! Will need some time to create it though ....[/quote']

What is it? What is it? What is it? :congratulatory:

Being a newbie I havnt got much to contribute BUT as a racehorse trainer i will throw in a FREE 1% share in a racehorse no costs what so ever :-) just come along for the ride and enjoy a free cut in any prize money that horse earns in it's career :-)

Thats an awesome price! I hope it's a fast horse! :whip:

What about a tank of the week comp? You are only allowed to enter one tank. And it is judged by everyone. One vote each. Most votes wins

What about a tank of the week comp? You are only allowed to enter one tank. And it is judged by everyone. One vote each. Most votes wins

so if every one puts a pic up of their tank and and everyone gets 1 vote for their tank dose that mean everyone wins ;D

I won't vote for mine I think it needs work. So that means one person will come first and everyone else will come equal second. But I like your thinking prizes for everyone

No restrictions whatsoever...can be a comp design/run by any individual....as long as it's legit and good/honest fun.

Ive already put up the prize' date=' just need ideas, and a person to run it, thus not being eligible....LOL, perhaps that's the reason why the ideas run dry ?

Be a good time to create a comp that promotes SKF, and/or reward the many quality members on SKF etc..... or just one that has a lot of participation from everyone....[/quote']

Though I would love to win this prize, I would be willing to run it!! With a bit of guidance maybe!!

If someone else has the idea that is!! I don't have many original ideas in my brain!

It's hard to think of a comp that's an even playing ground! We all have skills in different areas! Some scaping, others photography. But it has to be good to win 2xOEBT juvies!!

Hmm, will rack my brain and post ideas tomorrow.

Any hints bb?

You're not trying to get an unfair advantage are you LOL.....Comp is ON...good luck, I'm heading to bed :rofl:

Haha bb And squiggle ! It will b in one of our unraced horses so who knows it could be a champion or a donkey hahah