We haven't had a competition for ages!

Garnelchen

• HOF Member

LOL the one time I get it right and its not a contest! :)

I was just thinking this the other day & trying to work out a prize for it, I have some ideas but still have nothing for the actual comp :dejection:

Come up with a great comp, one that involves lots of members, it's fun, and challenging, and I'll donate 2 x juvi OEBT's :-)

....hopefully it won't exclude me from winning too :slaphead:

I've got some stuff I can put up as well, but I want OEBTs so maybe not! Hahaha :rofl:

Forget it, Squiggs!

I want the OEBTs so I'm going to win that one! :smiley_simmons:

So...now that we have established what the price is going to be and who is going to win it all we need is an idea for the competition. :congratulatory:

I know how to silent this thread.....

Theoritically, the person who comes up with the comp is not eligible right ? :rofl:

Best shrimp fancy dress costume (people dressed up as shrimp)

Ive mentioned this to Dean ages ago ...hope he's not reading this jibdcb...

but I reckon we need a new pic(s) on the SKF home page. Currently showing the "boss shrimp racks", but reckon it should show some of the collection of shrimps to entice new members etc, as I reckon it'll generate more interest....I think the format needs to be done as one pic, so a group of pics needs to be morphed as one ? crap, Ive just showed my illiterate understanding huh. LOL

Dean, sorry, but it's not me.....garny put me up to it :-(

Dean' date=' sorry, but it's not me.....garny put me up to it :-([/quote']

WHAT???

I was on your side, Marcus!!! WAS!!!! :mad:

LOL, sorry Garny, I'm too scared of ineke, and started a fight with squiggs on the other, so thought I'd pick on you...LOL. Just in that sort of mood....:rofl:

It would all had been different if we kept our plan and rendezvous in Phuket .... LOL, that'll keep the gossip column ticking :o

LOL' date=' sorry Garny, I'm too scared of ineke, and started a fight with squiggs on the other, so thought I'd pick on you...LOL. Just in that sort of mood....:rofl:

It would all had been different if we kept our plan and rendezvous in Phuket .... LOL, that'll keep the gossip column ticking :o[/quote']

Oh, I see! You're still mad about that.

I'm sorry...I hope you didn't wait all night.:rofl:

Why? What happened? Did you rendezvous with Squiggs instead?

• HOF Member

BB why make me out to be the devil woman, crazy shrimp lady I accept but I'm a ***** cat I not someone to be scared of.djuyet

Why? What happened? Did you rendezvous with Squiggs instead?

Yes, but shhhh..... BB is not supposed to know about that!

Being a newbie I havnt got much to contribute BUT as a racehorse trainer i will throw in a FREE 1% share in a racehorse no costs what so ever :-) just come along for the ride and enjoy a free cut in any prize money that horse earns in it's career :-)

Hahaha, that is a very cool prize dude, I would love to be in for that one!! :beer: