need help

HJ V6

hi guys im trying to add pics to one of my posts and it was going fine but now when I try it wont let me cus ive almost used up the 390KB

I upload straight from my PC so how do I delete the old pics in that web age befor thy get uploaded to the main site ? so I can upload more pics

thanks

Just host them on another upload site, like photobucket! You just upload it to the site & copy & paste the %7Boption%7D link to your post, simples!! :beer:

If you are trying with photobucket you just go to the %7Boption%7D link on the right side of the pic, copy that link & paste it directly to your post. :encouragement:

hey I tired again but it didn't work and it was saying that ive past my quota so do I have a Limit on how many pics I upload cus im still new ??

I tried putting pics up on another forum and it worked fine

you upload a photo to a site like photobucket then you get the link for it then you click on the little tree photoicon on the forum and post the link in there

I just tried again and it say invalid im using photobucket but I used the same pic on other forum last night ......and if I upload it from my pc it says ive past my quota of 390kb

When you get the link from Photobucket, you have a choice of copying 4 links.

Use the one that says "IMG code".

You don't need to upload the image stored on photobucket to SKF again.

All you need to do is then Ctrl-V paste it directly into a post on SKF.

Like this ...

IMG_6844_zps65f57cfc.jpg

(That's the price of sunkist shrimps in Singapore by the way - cheap huh?)