Sign in to follow this  
Gbang

Sunkist mutation!!!

Gbang

Hoooorrraaaaayyyy!!!! :D

[ATTACH]6402[/ATTACH]

post-80-139909865208_thumb.jpg

Squiggle

Daaaaaaaaaaaaammm!!!!! That is one spunky mutation dude!! Well done & I can't wait for more! :victorious:

HJ V6

that's a nice shrimp mate cant wait to see more

KillieOrCory

Nice looking shrimp! Good job!

ineke

Have you got a secret area 51 too!!!!!! nice mutation indeed!

warren63

Very nice Mr Gbang!!!

slin1977

That mutation inspired my day! Thanks for sharing the photo.

Garnelchen

Very pretty :)

shrimpstan

sweet shrimp dude!! do u have a nice boy for her?

Baccus

Avery pretty girl, congrats.

Now the real head scratching moment comes when you try to decide who to breed her with.

Shrimp Aqua

Interesting!!!! look forward to seeing what develops in your future breeding program, congrats Gbang.

Gbang

Not really a good male there's babies :) and now we play the selective breeding game. Lots of full colours at 8mm but lets hope that's not the case when they hit 20mm

poeticwinter

omg another good project gbang!

Neo-shrimp

Best of luck with the selective breeding Gbang...Can't wait to see what's the outcome is :P

Gbang

Isn't it funny how mutations in the shrimp world are seen as striking the lottery?!? Lol and now the selective breeding of non fully solid colours begins.... And everybody is excited!!!!! :D happy happy happy dance

BlueBolts

Very cool. Are you planning to selective breed it with a rilli pattern or another ? 1st dibs :-)

Squiggle

DOH!!! I was going to say that! :worried: