daydreams shrimp

smicko

Hi all, I have the privilege of posting some pics on behalf of daydream. Some of the best shrimp around and a great bloke too.

Cheers mick

2014-02-18_17.20.33_zpss7s1srlo.jpg2014-02-18_16.41.00_zps8gg6qhcp.jpg2014-02-16_20.12.47_zpsveoixipk.jpg

Gorgeous yellows!! Beautiful!

• HOF Member
What are those under the big red mama on First pic of second post?

Snail eggs?:worried:

Looks like a berried Rili to me :)

Thanks mick.Yep snail eggs.Was squishing a few snails and water changing so took a few happy snaps on the phone and sent them off to mick as I .cant seem to post them.Will send him some more later.

Beautiful shrimp, good solid colours with a nice healthy gloss to their shells too.

Hi Daydream, most people who have bought shrimp from you always comment on the quality, now i can see why!!!! beautiful,beautiful shrimp very well done.

Sensational solid colour on all those shrimp , love the Red legs on the Red cherry wow

Enjoyed our talk the other night , great catching up

Cheers

Barry

Thanks for the comments guys and girlsHave spent a lot of time sorting and culling over the last few years as I strive for quality more for my own satisfaction than anything.Yes old friend it was good to catch up and a shame you prob wont get down to see me but most of the fish are now gone.When you are ready give me a call and I'll sort you out with some shrimp.Good to see you back setting up tanks and enjoying things.

Looks like you may have some hydra there though as well in the CRS setup, great shots

• 2 weeks later...