Whats new / Activity stream

doctr-dan

Is it possible to get rid of the activity stream option?

I much prefer to click whats new and get the current threads with new content rather than clicking whats new and getting every new post from one thread.

Hopefully Ive made some sense

Guest Benny
Is it possible to get rid of the activity stream option?

I much prefer to click whats new and get the current threads with new content rather than clicking whats new and getting every new post from one thread.

Hopefully Ive made some sense

I think what you meant was to move "New Posts" as the default page when clicking on "What's New?". Others may like to keep "Activity Stream" as default though, what does others think?

I was discussing this with Dan yesterday, it probably didn't matter when the forum was new as the spread was fairly even, but if a thread becomes popular and people begin to discuss something, all you will see is that one thread filling the activity steam. Benny you could always make a poll?!

oh by the way, I wanted to add shrimpnow after I mentioned AL in the post above. Just realized it doesnt give me an option to edit my post? Or did I miss out on something?

thanks for the suggestions, ill try and get them sorted out asap :)

hexaD you should be able to edit mate! let me kow if it keeps happening

thanks for the suggestions' date=' ill try and get them sorted out asap :)

hexaD you should be able to edit mate! let me kow if it keeps happening[/quote']

I have the same issue with no edit button. Got to be careful with my posts now ;)

ok ill add it to the list of things to look at, just dont post anything bad about me you cant edit :)

I can edit too and I`m not a premium member (Although I`m going to get around to it soon!)

I'm premium and now i can edit - thanks for chasing it up, Dean, admin and SKF!

hay for i just went through all the settings and you should be able to edit?? have you tried to see if its just from your mobile or computer also?

whats new has been fixed to show whats new and not activity stream :)

Great stuff! Thanks for listening :)

edit now works!