Taiwan bee x Taiwan bee results.

slin1977

To satisfy my curious mind, could someone shed some light into the Taiwan bee mutation.

Can a panda x panda for instance throw a blue bolt or red or King Kong .

thanks

If they are pure panda or bluebolt or wine red then generally not, but you can get king kongs from pandas & ruby reds from wine reds as these are just different colour patterns of the same genetic line. :D

This chart that was created by a some of our international members will help clear a lot up for you. :encouragement:

CaridinaContonensisFamilyTreeVII_zpsbea10e6f.jpg

That chart simplifys it. Cheers Mate!

I have so many thoughts going on regarding which way my breeding program will go.:Scratch-Head:

Did you see SSS grade Pandas on the chart? Surely I can make one of those :blahblah:

Luckily I know my stock came from reputable breeders who were able to at least let me know the parentage. :worthy:

Glad to help & yeah I have been working on the more interesting variations on that chart. djuyet

I am sure you have... But the shrimping bug only just bit me.. Kind of think that timing was right too with the prices being realistic as they are now. I remember a friend paying $80 for a brown chocolate Cherry not so long ago.....btw that chocolate cherry went on to spawn what is now the foundation of my cherry mix....and I call it a mix because there is nothing selective going on in my tank. Give me time and luck and I'll be able to show you my results too ;) hang on to hijack my own post...

image_zps9dca77c6.jpg

image_zps76d31906.jpg

that pic both clears it up and confuses me.

spacifically with relation to the green hulk. where does it come from. obviously its not just a thing as theres apparantly very few around.

and i really really really want some :worried:

Hahaha, I believe they are a colour variation of a panda & they only place I know they are is Area 51.........Wait?! What?! I didn't say that!! Lol :rofl:

Hahaha' date=' I believe they are a colour variation of a panda & they only place I know they are is Area 51.........Wait?! What?! I didn't say that!! Lol :rofl:[/quote']

this is a problem that needs to be rectified

Area 51... no idea what you're referring to Squigg's :barbershop_quartet_

slin97, the purity of a specific TB's is dependable upon whether the breeder mixes his TB's (i.e. KK, WR & BB), or breeds them individually, i.e. BB x BB. Definitely know for a fact that by doing so, and with a few generations of selective breeding etc...BB x BB=100%. Not to confuse the issue, but Any TB x TB, is still a TB, so if you've got a specific selective breeding program, and only want your BB to produce BB, ask the breeder of it's heritage. If you're not familiar with TBM & TBMM, do a search on this forum, and it'll help you understand this term.

Green Hulk, is a variation, and Ive been unsuccessful in securing it's genetics, before my selective breeding colony perish with age :-( Originally, this variation/mutation came out of a WR x Mish, and the same WR x KK.... Love the GH !