Some of my results from cherry programs

Squiggle

Some of the smooth creamy chocolates! :D

• post-416-0-95636900-1399813004_thumb.jpg

What Are those black round pellets in the pics squiggs? Snails or humic pellets?

Edited by CNgo2006

Nah, they are just a shiny black substrate, in hindsight it was a silly move, shiny dark shrimp on shiny dark substrate, make it hard to see the culls. :D

Wow you have amazing shrimp!! Wish my other half would let me have more tanks so I can keep more types of shrimp. At least he caved and got me another tank for Mother's Day. It's a fully set up small (45cmx27x30) shrimp tank waiting for me to scape first. We were given a 80cmlx58d bow front about 9 months ago which has guppys to which I added RCS a few months ago and they've started my shrimpdiction & mts lol. I managed to talk him into a smaller tank for the RCS a few months ago, it's 61x48wx36d and has some of our RCS and added some juvie CBS (told they're all male) mischlings a few weeks ago. We lost 2 CBS in the first 4 days but, fingers crossed, none since. Thinking I'll only keep the reddest RCS in there and put the others in the com tank, (there's shrimplets in both, woohoo our first shrimplets), move the CBS to the smaller tank and give in to the kids desperate pleas for CRS and put them in the 2ft with the RCS.

Then I'll work on twisting Cams arm for more tanks. Hopefully a rack setup for different Cherrys, rillis and others, another 2ft in the hopes of being able to try native zebras (think they are the best) and a 3-4 foot planted for rainbowfish and other native shrimp