Some of my results from cherry programs

Squiggle

Hey Squiggle

Nice shots , those yellows are wow!!!

You said earlier the snowballs are not technically cherries does that mean they won't inter breed with cherries ?

They are both Neocaridina but cherries are Davidii & snowballs are Palmata so I guess they shouldn't but I definitely wouldn't want to put them together & find out they do.

Great pictures there, Squiggs! :encouragement:

The snowballs are definitely my favourites but your yellows are very pretty too.

your yellows are looking awesome. the black with orangy stripe looks cool too. would be awesome if you could get it to go to a solid stripe eventually

• 2 weeks later...

Some more pics of my sexy snowballs, I found one of them berried this morning & I'll get a pic of her soon, enjoy!! :beer:

image_zps71138c88.jpg

image_zps8035aa24.jpg

wow lots of eggs!

Some more pics of my sexy snowballs, I found one of them berried this morning & I'll get a pic of her soon, enjoy!! :beer:image_zps71138c88.jpgimage_zps8035aa24.jpg

wow lots of eggs!

Totally & I just found a second berried girl, they both have heaps of eggs, YAY!! :happydance:

hahahhaa happy for you too :wave:

Totally & I just found a second berried girl, they both have heaps of eggs, YAY!! :happydance:

Frozen bloodworms dude, great for protein & conditioning girls for being berried but I only give it to them once every two weeks. :D

Congrats Squiggle, so in around 30 days you should the hearing the swishing of a million tiny swimmerets.

• HOF Member

You must be nearly running out of tanks Squiggs . Just have to love the cherry varieties. Love the Snowballs too.

Snowballs are the cutest! :o

But where are the pics of the berried girls?

Hurry up, Squiggs! I want to see them!:whip:

You'd think I would but they just keep appearing, so I have to fill them with shrimp djuyet

Snowballs are the cutest! :o

But where are the pics of the berried girls?

Hurry up' date=' Squiggs! I want to see them!:whip:[/quote']

Ok, ok, I didn't get a chance last night cause I was tired. :cower:

• HOF Member

I have 5 empty cycled tanks sitting forlornly in my shrimp room but I'm not ready to take a chance moving my Crystals etc until its cooler, meanwhile all these nice cherries are popping up in my cherry tanks and I'm very tempted to put them in the empty tanks . I wasn't going to have mixed tanks again be specially since the ph are so different but I really want to fill those tanks. Then I have an excuse to set up my old tanks that I have sitting empty in my old room but can't do that while there are empty tanks in the other room. Poor Alan he is going to have tanks in every room soon:slaphead:

Welcome home Ineke, good to see you both survived the cruise.

Ok' date=' ok, I didn't get a chance last night cause I was tired. :cower:[/quote']

C'mon Squiggles get your A!! into gear, more photos please, BTW luv your Cherries.

C'mon Squiggles get your A!! into gear' date=' more photos please, BTW luv your Cherries.[/quote']Thanks dude, the work is starting to pay off. :encouragement:Hey, this is the wrong thread for that Gary! Baaaaahahahaha! :rofl:

• HOF Member
Welcome home Ineke' date=' good to see you both survived the cruise.[/quote']

Thank you we had a good time but I'm glad to be back. Don't worry about hijacking Squiggs thread he has hijacked so many it would take months to catch up:rolleyes:

C'mon Squiggles get your A!! into gear' date=' more photos please, BTW luv your Cherries.[/quote']

I'll try & get some tonight......I swear! :whip: