Some of my results from cherry programs

Squiggle

Hey guys, I thought I'd whack up some pics of my cherry program progress, enjoy! :encouragement:

Blues from blacks :)

DSC_1000_zps9b50543d.jpg

Yellows :)

DSC_0997_zps97dbf5ca.jpg

More to come :D

• Like 1

Hahaha, yeah there were no survivors(there was only 3 CBS culls in there) & it was full of clado, looked like someone had filled the tank with green cotton wool & the temp was 29°. I've cleaned the tank out & it looks pretty good again & I decided to put about 20 yellow cherries in there, should be a bit tougher. :encouragement:

Ooooh love the strong coloration om the yellows dude! good stuff! but yeah we want more pics! The people are revolting! (Just don't tell us or we might get offended :p)

Ooooh love the strong coloration om the yellows dude! good stuff! but yeah we want more pics! The people are revolting! (Just don't tell us or we might get offended :p)
That's no way to talk about everyone' date=' I'm sure they're not that revolting! Hahaha. :rofl:
You start a thread and stopped at two pics?! You cruel man! Amazing shrimp btw :D
Whoa! Whoa! They will be coming, just gotta get my camera out & tank some shots, can't put them all up at once! Otherwise the thread would die after a page or two. :victorious:

Anymore pics yet?? :)

Ok, ok! I've been taking some more shots, hope you all enjoy them!

Choc :)

DSC_1060_zpscb4e7c84.jpg

Another choc with an interesting strip colour

DSC_1061_zps83d6f399.jpg

Baby blues from blacks & a red from a choc

DSC_1062_zps0b80fff6.jpg

Beautiful black girl with an interesting green with black tiger stripes

DSC_1063_zps168e7326.jpg

A better shot of the black & green variation

DSC_1064_zps8b027d34.jpg

Another shot of my yellows

DSC_1067_zps1be1386c.jpg

More yellows

DSC_1066_zpsf234ea85.jpg

Black with blue genes

DSC_1071_zps394a6e13.jpg

Black with choc genes

DSC_1072_zpsf3b05969.jpg

I know these technically aren't cherries but they are so cool, my snowballs

DSC_1073_zps5130e7a4.jpg

DSC_1075_zps343557d2.jpg

Drool! Snowball shrimp are on my list of must haves! Are these from Bluebolts or are they from a different source? (if you dont mind me asking)

Awesome cherry collection! Had to turn the brightness of the screen down to look at the yellows :cool-new: Most impressed!

Drool! Snowball shrimp are on my list of must haves! Are these from Bluebolts or are they from a different source? (if you dont mind me asking)
Nah' date=' different source but I think BB got his from the same place I did. :D
Awesome cherry collection! Had to turn the brightness of the screen down to look at the yellows :cool-new: Most impressed!
Hahaha, yeah they are bright & I turned the brightness down in post editing as well. :victorious:

Nice collection of cherries Squigg...Love the variation of colours and also those snowballs...Thanks for sharing the great pics

Great pictures and shrimp there Squiggle, the yellows are intense and the snowballs almost as blinding in their own way.

Keep up the good work.

Those sexy snowballs... I quote planetinverts.com "The Snowball Shrimp is extremely prolific, meaning that they breed readily and virtually around the clock." I hope to see them for sale soon so all us hungry campers can pick some up instead of the dreaded "sold/on hold" :D