Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

That's not a Green Cherry, THIS IS !!!

BlueBolts

Slow process with the selective breeding of green cherries, lots of culling and patience, thought I was progressing reasonably with these outcome...

null_zps149902eb.jpg

Until I was sent this .... (Note....not my shrimp....overseas breeder)

1B7B4780-194D-4EB3-8B67-0FB09A68455B.jpg

I thought I died and went to heaven ! Amazing huh !

• Like 1

viridisornatus

You will get there!!!

Squiggle

Yeah dude, I've seen the Jade Greens before & had the same reaction, simply spectacular! :victorious:

NoGi

Holy crap, very nice

Ronskitz

Absolutly stunning

Daydream

Only wish mine would get there.time time time will tell.

ineke

Beautiful

Aquathumb

I love the marbled green paten and the tiny gold speckles on top. Green and gold! we need this shrimp in australia!

poeticwinter

spectacullar shrimp :) looking foward for your achievement BB

Shrimp Aqua

WOW!!!!! go for it BB, going by your other results i am sure you will get there.

KiwiBigD

That green is simply stunning.

bozzy

id be pretty happy to have either of those in my tank

John.

I can tell that photo of "Yours" is photoshopped BB, so I ran it through a sophisticated program which removes any signs of manipulation, I was left with this completely un-edited rubbish...

I can see why you decided to edit the original, its terrible :P

greencherryshrimp_zps07368b9a.jpg

BlueBolts

Wowee……wished my green was like that, actually I don't…..don't like the spots/stripes in cherries… it's gotta be the Jade Green !

Squiggle

I have to agree, the "Jade Green" shrimp has got me all excited, maybe a bit too much to be normal, such a beautiful colour! :worthy:

fdd5dcc9-dc00-4db6-815b-17c308a542eb_zps580a9d4a.png

Gbang

Regardless bb you are on your way!!! :D

Baccus

You have to admit Bluebolts that by having at least some pretty fine green cherry shrimp to start with, your a lot closer to the jade cherry than the rest of us.

Bluebolts can he breed it? Yes he can.

bozzy
I have to agree' date=' the "Jade Green" shrimp has got me all excited, maybe a bit too much to be normal, such a beautiful colour! :worthy:

fdd5dcc9-dc00-4db6-815b-17c308a542eb_zps580a9d4a.png

green and gold. truley an aussie shrimp

bozzy

possibly a stupid question but what was the origin of your greens? wild type or a mix of other colors?

OzShrimp

i can breed them in my photoshop tank :P