my new aquascape

michael

I've been hard at work setting up my new tank over Christmas and I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. So I've done my hardacape and planted my groundcover still have a couple of things to do but this is where I'm at so far.

[ATTACH]6118[/ATTACH] over view

[ATTACH]6119[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6121[/ATTACH]some of the inhabitants

Tank size 120 x 450 x 350

Co2. Diy sugar and yeast 1bps

Ferts. Seachem flourish 1ml per day

Light. Led 10000k @10hrs

Substrate benibachi normal and some red clay for visual that I got from my lfs

I'd love to hear thoughts and ideas.

post-1567-139909864367_thumb.jpg

post-1567-139909864371_thumb.jpg

post-1567-139909864374_thumb.jpg

post-1567-139909864378_thumb.jpg

Thanks squiggle it was thinking about putting some hair grass along the back of the tank to add some difference in height of the scape

Looks awesome...love the rock arrangement. I would perhaps chosen a more sticking colour cherry (red, orange or yellow?), just to display more contrast....but that's just my opinion... I wish I had the space and artistic talent... Great job!

• HOF Member
Hey ineke we are going to have to organise a sa BBQ and catch up when u get back.

Sounds good to me! Need a few more SA people to come too!

Definitlying once we set a date I'm sure we can get a few members from sa onboard. How many members from sa would be interested in a catch up to talk all things shrimp

Looks awesome...love the rock arrangement. I would perhaps chosen a more sticking colour cherry (red' date=' orange or yellow?), just to display more contrast....but that's just my opinion... I wish I had the space and artistic talent... Great job![/quote']Thanks Marcus I'm sure u definitely have the artistic talent. I have got a bb,panda and a couple of mashing with. Eggs in there. I plan on it becoming a Tb tank in the end.