What is the progress on Australian Green Hulk and Blue Jelly?

viridisornatus

I find these morphs fascinating and I would love to know if people are getting them to breed true, and how to make them in the first place. So far all I can find is that they might be faded KK and show up in Mischling and TB x "Crystal White" lines. I look forward to reading what you experts have to say - photos would not be unappreciated either :D

Yeah it seems to be something that comes from Pandas or King Kongs, maybe BB can show off his if they are ready to be released from Area 51, he's got everything else hidden down there, hahaha. :smiley_simmons:

Hahaha, I'll watch out for the silver flashy thing, I think I'm pretty safe though cause I'm broadcasting from a secure mobile location so I'm harder to triangulate. :smiley_simmons:

My beloved Green Hulk selective breeding project hasn't gone great, with F2/3 not showing these traits....F1 showed heaps of potential, but as they matured, the green grew dark, and eventually it wasn't noticeable :-( abandoned the selective breeding project, due to restricted no of tanks, and wanted to work on other projects.....BUT, will reignite this soon...

null-4.jpg

That's a shame. How did you get them in the first place? Is it possible to selectively breed them to stay green for longer?

this hulk still look impressive Bluebolts <3

My beloved Green Hulk selective breeding project hasn't gone great, with F2/3 not showing these traits....F1 showed heaps of potential, but as they matured, the green grew dark, and eventually it wasn't noticeable :-( abandoned the selective breeding project, due to restricted no of tanks, and wanted to work on other projects.....BUT, will reignite this soon...null-4.jpg

• HOF Member

That's a bit of a bummer BB You had some nice ones there for a while.It will give you something to look forward to when there's more room in Area 51 . You know that every room in the house should have a tank so there may be room to keep them going after all. ;)

When he builds his new rack he will have plenty of room, at least another 8 or 9 tanks, hahaha. :victorious:

I've observed than in many selective breeding programs my F1-2 shows great promise...but F2-3, takes 1-2 steps back, but with the next 1-2 generations, they do show the potential / promise again....unfortunately, my pinto program took over and I needed every single tank I had. And no squiggs no more breeding racks.

My 1st batch of GH, was from WR X Mish