New Comp (guess how many shrimp) Prize's are SKF Hats

Dean

Sorry only for Mac…..LOL

It might work' date=' haven't you heard? Mac now supports Windows! Hahaha. :smiley_simmons:

image_zps9ca759c8.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueBolts

• Dean

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

Says the queen of crazy(do I need to remind you about Amy Farah-Fowler & her Tiara) hahahaha :encouragement:

So the closest 6 people to the actual number are as follows

CNgo2006 (1821-1836)

ScottyMac (1985-2000)

Garnelchen (2000)

JayC (2015-2030)

NeoSin (2018-2033)

2ofus (2030)

No one got the number exactly.. But for those wanting to know the number of shrimp in the video was exactly "1978" the year i was born :)

And yes it was intentional when i made the video ;)

please pm/sms me your FULL shipping details to those listed above and ill be sending your hats out this week.

Congratulations to the winners and their dedication to counting the shrimp.

Damn I missed out....well done to the winners.....great comp. :-)

Do you want the hat Marcus? You can have mine if you want...I know how you like the rarer things, this hat is a collectors item! Only 50 made...LOL!

Do you want the hat Marcus? You can have mine if you want...I know how you like the rarer things' date=' this hat is a collectors item! Only 50 made...LOL![/quote']

Would love one, but wouldn't dream of taking yours....I'll just PM Dean every 2 minutes till he sells me one ...Bhahahahahahahaha...I'm a good stalker . Lol

Would love one' date=' but wouldn't dream of taking yours....I'll just PM Dean every 2 minutes till he sells me one ...Bhahahahahahahaha...I'm a good stalker . Lol[/quote']

Hmm so that's how you got so many different types of shrimp...Think nothing of it...it's yours if you want it.

PS: that shrimp recognition software you used is CRAP!

• HOF Member

Congratulations to the winners. Gee Garney now you have a hat and a shirt we need another photography contest wearing the shirt and hat- you might win again!

Well done to the winners and I missed by that much (holds fingers about 2cms apart)! Look forward to the next comp and great idea by Baccus.

Congrats to the winners!! Great comp boss man.