New Comp (guess how many shrimp) Prize's are SKF Hats

Dean

Hi Guys and girls..

I think we need another little comp but i have no idea what it should be!! lol

But the prizes up for grabs are SKF hats.. i have 5 to give as prizes to some lucky winners.

No the first hat will be given to who ever can come up with a good idea for a comp lol

I will decide the winner of best comp idea and send them 1 hat.

I will cover postage for all winners but wont except responsibility for hats getting squashed in the post :) (so deal with it)

Rules for first comp is

come up with a simple, fun, EASY comp idea for the remaining for hats (4 prizes in total of 1 hat each)

include rules and what ever else is need to make it a comp..

ill decide best idea for a comp by Friday and we will run it over the weekend..

easy as that :)

here is what the hat looks like..

001_zpsea55f5b8.jpg

002_zps8343f769.jpg

Guess the number of shrimp shown in this video for your chance to win 1 of 4 SKF hats.

Will announce winners this weekend..

http://youtu.be/2OqgcPZe-fQ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• Squiggle

• Garnelchen

• jayc

Guess the number of shrimp shown in this video for your chance to win 1 of 4 SKF hats.

Will announce winners this weekend..

Gotta say, some of those pics made me laugh!

I was seriously counting for the most bit and then the tank shot of the billions of shrimp came up!! :dejection:

Anywho! My guess is 1,707

Good luck to all the guessers :applause:

Hahaha, where do you get the shrimp recognition software BB? Is it compatible with Microsoft Shrimplook? :smiley_simmons:

Hmmm I counted 6329!! Love the tunes!!

I counted them all. Watched the video 12 times.

Hardest to count were the little shrimplets, and that tank with a huge amount of shrimp in it that only appeared for a fraction of a second at 2:34.

2015 - 2030 shrimps is my answer. (updated as per new rules from Dean)

But technically, some photos were of crayfish/yabby, 5 of them were crayfish.

54 snails, but some of those were just empty snail shells.

I feel sorry for Dean, having to count them all and make sure he knew how many were there.

Or maybe he's fooling us all 0.o

Hehe Jayc 12 x times?! You are determined ! :smiley_simmons:

lol it's no joke ;) I actually counted them all when I made the video earlier this year..

some of you are actually pretty close all ready.

you can guess a range if it's easier!

With a max of 15 between lowest to highest number. :)

i didnt want want to make it to easy as the hats cost $29 each to get made plus shipping :)

• HOF Member

Wow some people musn't have a life (Jayc) watching that many times LOL. I won't say how many times I counted and got way different numbers:( 2566 is my guess:D

:p

I do have a life ... a life of watching shrimp!!

So if you give me a video of shrimp, I'll watch it ... many times apparently.

Hahaha' date=' where do you get the shrimp recognition software BB? Is it compatible with Microsoft Shrimplook? :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

Sorry only for Mac…..LOL