Sign in to follow this  
Dean

My BlueBerry Delight's

Dean

ok so following all the resent posts and hype about the "chocolate delight" shrimp and the many color variations that are being archived,

i thought i would share with you all 2 of the blue shrimp i have been able to produce from the chocolates with a little selective breeding :)

these 2 are both male im 90% sure but super strong color :)

im calling these ones "BlueBerry Delight"

it is still early days in the breeding program and there are "NONE" for sale yet, so please dont ask :)

anyway your thoughts and feed back are welcome :)

this is the darkest male.

post-29-139909846047_thumb.jpg

this is the other darkest male

post-29-139909846051_thumb.jpg

post-29-139909857375_thumb.jpg

post-29-139909857379_thumb.jpg

NoGi

Wow really nice.

bailey88

Yeah one word wow!!! That's gorgeous

Loach

Now thats what you call a blue cherry! Good job :)... Though the name might be already copyrighted :p

Trav80

Awesome Dean, is there a waiting list? If so add my name to it please :)

Foxpuppet

awesome work mate... good to see the racks getting some love!

lachie1998

Lovely little shrimp Dean, any pics of the females?

Heavyd

I like it........I like it a lot!

Gbang

PHHHHWWWWOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!! :applause: but for some constructive criticism, i think you should just call them blueberries instead of blue berry delights :P

pappyy3

Dean - You are really setting the benchmark when it comes to selectively color breeding dwarf shrimp.

Well done - keep up the great work. ;)

Sprae

Love it! Very cool indeed!

PHHHHWWWWOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!! :applause: but for some constructive criticism, i think you should just call them blueberries instead of blue berry delights :P
+1 for blueberries! Blueberry cherries... ;)

Dean

thank everyone, just did a google search and the name blueberry is taken unfortunately :(

also no females just yet only males, still waiting for a few more to get to a sexing size so no pics of girls sorry.

so what would a good name be thats not already taken???

Blue Goo ???? :)

lachie1998

blue beauty??? :applause:

Loach

Blue Smurfs :) ;) :p

Sprae

Sapphire shrimps! :cool-new:

bailey88

Deans blueys lol

BlueBolts

Great Work Dean, what size are they now ! Did they come through Choc x Choc, F1 Choc ?

Dean

keep trying with the names lol

@BB i selected the bluest babies from the chocxchoc and crossed them with each other and this is what i got.

they are about 10-12mm and have not changed to black/blue like the others so im hopeful i can do something good with them

in a few more generations :)

Gbang

Haha blue goo that's a classic! But blue sapphire I like! Great thinking!

Trav80

Yeah blue sapphire sounds like it could be the next big thing :)

Kimbo

Lovely Dean! Great work! Blue Oceans... haha

isfrael

I would go with "Cobalt Cherry" as it matches the blue colour nicely

HexaD

Gotta love that dark but sparkling blue, great job Dean!! Please continue to show us all your breeding project results :P

Phreak

Wow great looking little guys you have there i have a few as well not this strong in colour im looking around for a few more.

Great work with the breeding. as for a name how about Blazing Blue Cherries

Jess

Wow Dean, those are stunning!

+1 for Sapphire Blues :D