Yellow Rilli

Daydream

The first picture is awesome mate. The best I've seen in Australia so far. Well done on the hard work.

Thanks wife just showed me how to post photos so will add some more as I take them.This is About 2years of line breeding just starting to come together.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing the pics. Great to see selective programs by hobbyist….oh & 1st dibs :-)

Has anyone got any similar yellows they are trying to make into rilli.Would love to see pics and or get some to add to my lines.

Hi Jeff, I do have one similar looking to the last photo and also a sort of yellow/white patchy looking one. I will try to take pics of them. You can have them if you like :)

edit: The shrimp that is...not the pictures :D

Yay,, You worked out how to put the pics up..;). Just as well I checked as I was just about to post them myself.

Great looking shrimp Jeff.. Remember I have first dibs..:)

[ATTACH]5864[/ATTACH]

I had this beautiful girl, and had some plans to selective breed but unfortunately she passed away

post-1355-139909855029_thumb.jpg

I had this beautiful girl' date=' and had some plans to selective breed but unfortunately she passed away[/quote']

She was beautiful! what a shame that she died. :(

Great to see these yellow rillis! Keep up the brilliant work, the time and effort are paying off!

that first yellow rili is a cracker!! nice work mate :encouragement:

Only have 5 that are as solid as the 1 in the first pic and another 7 like the others.Good news is 1 of the 2 solid girls is berried.Still some work to do.

Here is one of my rili-ish yellows[ATTACH]5888[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5889[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5890[/ATTACH]

post-1840-139909855068_thumb.jpg

post-1840-139909855071_thumb.jpg

post-1840-139909855075_thumb.jpg

If I have something you want I could do a trade for it' date=' if your not going to use it.[/quote']

I will think of something.... (I already have some of your beautiful red cherries that I won at the SKF BBQ) :)

Just pn me your address and I'll send him to you. :encouragement: