check out this guy

michael

Thanks for sharing, cherry shrimp I presume ? Notice your tanks of mix cherry, great to perhaps isolate it, and try to get a selective program happening, otherwise 1st dibs :-)

• HOF Member

Some culls seem to end up better than the keepers Michael! Don't they BB the mongrels:D

Looks pretty sweet dude, I'd put him back with some blacks to see if it will pass on that cool stripe, well spotted dude, thanks for sharing! :victorious:

I will have to do that. I have some really nice black girls unfortunetly for this guy right at the moment they are all berried. So he might have to wait a few weeks:sorrow:

• HOF Member

i just found one very similar will try and take a picture if i can find it back. sneaking suspicion its a she:) if i find it and it is a girl you can come and pick her up.

• HOF Member

No that's all right Michael if I can find her she's yours. I have too many little projects on the way to start another one. I just do'nt want to pull the tank apart again- I did that yesterday and want the shrimp to settle down. I will keep looking

• HOF Member

OOOO it's so darn annoying I saw it again grabbed the net and it's nowhere to be found. The markings are very distinctive grrrrr

cool dude ! the green look also cool

Thanks mate i also like the green ones i have a fair few that colour. I put them in that tank as i needed to test if they would loose their green colour in different phs but they have stayed the same colour so im about to pull them out and put them in their own tank and start working on them as a project in their own right

• HOF Member

Michael I had to go out tonight but I will catch that shrimp tomorrow even if I do have to pull it apart , I know its in there will let you know as soon as I catch it and will take a photo to see if its worth a trip here.

Im sure she will be perfect for him ineke. There is no rush at my end if u find her when u do great. Thank you once again

• HOF Member

No problems. Today is water change day so I will check the tank out and catch her. I will put her in a holding tank so you can come when you have time and to stop her breeding . Will post when I have her.

• HOF Member

Well i caught it out think she has a saddle but the darndest thing I put her in a white container to take a picture and she has gone blue (she was in my blue tank and I guess that's why she was in there) so even if I take a picture the stripe is not evident . I will put her in a dark container and look at her a bit later to see if she goes back to have that stripe and devil eyes. It's definitely her because I pulled all the plants and moss out and her markings were very visible:encouragement:. She is quite a nice blue so if her markings dont stand out I will keep her

• HOF Member

Well at the end of the day this shrimp hasn't shown that stripe and has just become bluer as the day goes on. So at this stage Michael I have put her back in my Blue tank .If I find another one with the stripe I will get back to you.