How to sight newborn shrimp?

K9932

Woohoo!! Big congrats!! They're good at hiding aren't they?!! :)

• HOF Member

Thank goodness ,i told you once you get your eye in you start seeing them all over the place. Congratulations well done:encouragement:

Hehe they are. I wasnt even looking for them, just looking st the adult ones and they were just sitting on the moss in plain view. Can only see three but over the moon!

Congrats, I had a feeling there might have been some hiding, it's like "Where's Wally" once you see him the first time it gets sooooo much easier, well done! :applause:

even though my luck has plummeted for my Crystal Black tank, My mood isnt sinking too low as I can now spot 12 of the little ones :)

The mumma and her babies.

They look like they have a bit of a red tinge to them. Is this because they are newborn or would they have CRS genes ?

post-1355-139909855006_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909855011_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909855015_thumb.jpg

post-1355-13990985502_thumb.jpg

Aw :p thankyou

Im still practicing but im quite happy with these pics. Compared to some I took months ago I've improved. Even if it is only just a little :thumbup:

Awesome stuff K, the pics are very cool, yeah the red means they are CRS which means they have been crossed in past generations. It's going to take a few generations to breed that out of your CBS, just remove all the CRS babies & the parents that produced them. :encouragement: