Sharing Some Photos

Aquathumb

I haven't shared many pics lately so I though I would put some pics up for all to enjoy

First of all is my new tank:

20131028_133208.jpg

This thing is BIG, its 6 foot long 2 foot wide and 2.5foot tall. 800 liters! its housing some of my sisters fish for now but my vision for this tank is.... Bluebolts! haha. one day...

Next up I have a pic of a yellow cherry pair caught in the act! lol

20131108_134730.jpg

and one of three red cherries from my choc/black colany:

2222.jpg

Last but not least I have my "little gem" I call her emerald (my wife thinks in crazy from naming shrimp!)

20131109_185257.jpg20131109_185414.jpg20131109_190520.jpg

Notice in the last pick she is still looking at me taking the photo even tho I am directly behind her, shrimp eyes ftw!

No these pictures have not been Photoshoped! She is my one of a kind green shrimp. Born from my yellows.

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!

Love emerald mate. She is beautiful. Hope you got a nice male for her. Why is the tank on the floor? Nice driftwood.

• HOF Member

Awesome Aquathumb, the green is to die for! The Red isn't half bad either. I love the way shrimp watch you but its damn annoying when you are trying to see if the girls are berried and they keep turning head on to watch me!!,

That green shrimp is fantastic!!!
Love emerald mate. She is beautiful. Hope you got a nice male for her. Why is the tank on the floor? Nice driftwood.
Thank you' date=' I dont have a green male for her unfortunately. I am on the lookout tho! The tank is on the floor because I dont have enough money to buy/build a stand for it atm. lol
Awesome Aquathumb, the green is to die for! The Red isn't half bad either. I love the way shrimp watch you but its damn annoying when you are trying to see if the girls are berried and they keep turning head on to watch me!!,
Haha yeah I know what you mean. So hard to get a good picture with them doing that!

Awesome stuff dude, that green is stunning! Such an amazing depth of colour, keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing :victorious:

Awesome stuff dude' date=' that green is stunning! Such an amazing depth of colour, keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing :victorious:[/quote']

Thanks, she is pretty amazing. Not so much keeping up the good work tho.. she was a fluke. Kinda like winning the green shrimp genetics lotto :D

That's an amazing green shrimp there mate ! What's the WP ?

+1 with JPN07, what the tank doing on the floor ? LOL

I haven't shared many pics lately so I though I would put some pics up for all to enjoy

First of all is my new tank:

20131028_133208.jpg

my vision for this tank is.... Bluebolts! haha. one day...

Why do you want to put Marcus in the tank?? Hahaha super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon_zpsc6d02718.gif

Why do you want to put Marcus in the tank?? Hahaha super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon_zpsc6d02718.gif

lol. Its a custom designed prison cell (what better for a shrimp addict?) I plan to keep him prisoner as my own personal shrimp breeding consultant...

hehe

Mate, Emerald is stunning!! Has she ever saddled? You should cross her back with one of her brothers as they must have some of the green genes too!! Like blues from chocolate, if you got her thrown from yellow, they must surely throw again!! I hope!! Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!!

Also, I think a six foot tank for bluebolts (the shrimp) is an awesome idea, would love to see that!!

Thanks' date=' she is pretty amazing. Not so much keeping up the good work tho.. she was a fluke. Kinda like winning the green shrimp genetics lotto :D[/quote']

One word Wow!! You the man!

What a great looking shrimp that green is, best i have seen, even on some overseas forums.

Like every one said the Green is to die for

So BB in a tank for advice bloody brilliant idea, SO how much are you going to charge the rest of us for advice? LOL

Bob

The green is stunning, the red is beautiful too

Thank you to all who have complemented Emerald :D

That's an amazing green shrimp there mate ! What's the WP ?
She is in a cull tank atm, I keep the WP around the same as the rest of my tanks, PH - around 7GH - 6KH - 2TDS - 200
+1 with JPN07, what the tank doing on the floor ? LOL
I know, Its sad! lol

Nice photos! :encouragement: Like all your shrimp including the green one! :applause:

that green is amazingg!!!!!! and great tanks too man :) do you think bb can survive in that tank with bee pollen and mulberry leaves? lol