Multi coloured fry from my chocolate cherries woo!!!

bailey88

Wow gbang awesome what a score on the chocolates enjoy the breeding can't wait too see pics of them when bigger wanna sell any of those blues cheersBrendon

wow they look awsome Gbang!! the red ones look abit like orange to me??

thanks bailey! i would love to sell the blues but deano did mention that some of his turned back to brown so i wanna make sure they are still blue when they get older before i feel confident of selling them. wouldn't wanna rip anyone off :)

yeah lachie, i really dunno about these reds hey. but i do like them nevertheless!

Gbang that's fair enough i appreciate your honesty either way keep me/us informed Cheers brendon

you should mr loach. essentially, you are buying four coloured shrimp for the price of one lol

bailey - i sure will! although to be honest i do wanna keep loads for myself first. i'm greedy :S lol jokes i'll do my best

Started taking out a few blacks last night and took a photo of the black male...well seems black to me but either way very dark for a male!

null.jpg

but what are your thoughts on this first generation girl?!?!?she just berried in the original tank! i will take her out immediately after she releases. do you guys think she is super blue? or a low quality black?

null-1.jpg

that black one look nice same with the blue, imagine them on some white sand.

i agree. i think it's a dark blue/navy. hopefully their blue colours stay like the navy girl and not turn brown :D

i wonder how the snowballs are bred. was it a styraight up mutation? or a pale version of a certain coloured cherry. anyone know this information?