planted tank 200 L Journal

poeticwinter

It's been running about 2 months now, setup just using regular light and no CO2

Step by step picture's

First Pouring all Sand

IMG_5737.jpg

It WAS FAILED! Been 2 days with filter doesnt clear up. That time im using bucket for take out all the water out and fill up the tank.

IMG_5739.jpg

Second attemp its clear up within 2 days, using plastic and fill water slowly

IMG_5854.jpg

How it looks like after 2 months. although some more plant and lots new fish

IMG_6853.jpg

Dont know all my plant name hehe its just to many type ^^

Looks amazing dude, can't wait to see it when the plants grow in, well done & thanks for sharing! :victorious:

thank you. will update as soon it grow

Looks amazing dude, can't wait to see it when the plants grow in, well done & thanks for sharing! :victorious:

Beautiful tank setup mate!! Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bb, no not do relanscaping yet still busy at the moment and looking some nice driftwood and stone hopefully available by the end of the month

Although i consider either to buy good lighting for the plant or CO2. at the moment i just using regular light and NO CO2. The plant grow so slow

I think some golden vine would look good with the rocks you have, remember you will need to soak whatever wood for a couple of weeks before it will sink in your tank.

The plants may be growing slowly, but if they don't have algae on them then that's a good thing. By adding co2 and better lighting you will also need to add ferts and trim the plants regularly. Just depends what your after from your tank I guess :)

Im not really like the look of the gold vine though. also the rocks will change soon haha... thanks for the info about wood, its so long couple weeks???Thats true what you say i agree dunno why CO2 and better lighting make algae. I think i just get better lighting for the tank. CO2 is just to much to maintain.

I think some golden vine would look good with the rocks you have, remember you will need to soak whatever wood for a couple of weeks before it will sink in your tank.The plants may be growing slowly, but if they don't have algae on them then that's a good thing. By adding co2 and better lighting you will also need to add ferts and trim the plants regularly. Just depends what your after from your tank I guess :)

• 3 weeks later...