Benibachi SP MAX-H (White Up)

jayc

Has anyone used Benibachi SP MAX-H (White Up) before?

The dosage says

45cm tank - 1 spoon,

60 cm tank - 2 spoons.

Does the spoon come with it? If not, what size spoon are they talking about? Tablespoon, teaspoon?

Does it change water parameters?

The Ingredients:

Coral calcium, glucosamine, the quito sun, collagen and shark cartilage, yeast, mineral and [kibi] pigment, and others.

The quito sun - What the??!

It comes with a little long white spoon no where near a teaspoon...I have it use it once every fortnight, can't say that I have noticed much change in water parameters.

Had used the white & red up, but haven't really noticed any difference :-( To be fair, I used 1/3 the recommended dosage, so haven't really given it a fair go. I had theorised, without any scientific proof whatsoever that it's similar to the mineral powder ?

I was thinking of giving it a go but I was told that it doesn't start showing good results for a while, maybe even a generation or two, I thought that was a bit strange so decided to give it a miss cause I could get better colour after a generation or two with selective breeding, definitely talked themselves out of a sale, hahaha :congratulatory:

It comes with a little long white spoon no where near a teaspoon...I have it use it once every fortnight' date=' can't say that I have noticed much change in water parameters.[/quote']

Got a pic of the spoon?

Just need to know approx quantities used to figure out how long a bottle would last.

I'm having a very hard time figuring out this product.

And if even I am confused about it, anyone starting out in the hobby would have no chance.

I have been using both white up and red up with every water change (1-2 a week) for about 6 months and I must admit I have noticed BIG improvements in coloration and overall health....have a look at the spoon size and my individual results.

7fc49b1ec268b274929c4c060a807c77.jpg28e049101bcfa752e54762f9d0be6be3.jpg914ebfbeab605a3138ec541e9a355fa1.jpg

Awesome pics dude, tank looks amazing! Are they fissiden clumps? They look spectacular! :victorious:

Great looking shrimp

what i find really awesome are those moss domes!!

sorry to hijack bu is that fissidens? And do u trim them to domes?

...have a look at the spoon size and my individual results.

Do you have a pic of the spoon?

Nice tank and shrimps mate.

Thanks BB.

LOL, yeah I see the spoon now on eshrimp's photo. Camouflaged and also distracted by the nice tank shot.