Strange Looking Shrimp "Help"

lilly58

Could anyone tell me what is wrong with this cherry shrimp, (other than she has run into the back of a parked car)?

Is this a new breed of pug cherry?

Cheers

post-80-139909865096_thumb.jpgpost-80-139909865099_thumb.jpg

post-3146-139909863264_thumb.jpg

post-3146-139909863267_thumb.jpg

Looks like a severe genetic deformity, you really should destroy it or at the very least not allow it to breed & continue the genetic fault, it could pollute the already small genetic pool in this country. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :dejection:

Did it recently moult ? Have a really close look to see whether there's any residual moult causing this, otherwise as Squiggle said, don't allow it's to breed as it can cause some major issues if it's genetic flaws are let out. Do you own any fish ? :-(

Thanks. When you ask do I own any fish you are suggesting I feed her to them aren't you??

Just looked for her in the tank because she is generally at the front. Don't need to worry about her breeding she is one of the many bug spray deaths..

Yeah, :rolleyes:...not one of my favourite things to do, but just encouraging the cycle of life, rather then down the toilet.... Harsh I know..

I think I would have preferred to feed her to the fish rather than loose more than half my shrimp to my daughters bug spraying.

You selling any shrimp Marcus? Most of my better ones (blue velvet,sunkist, some yellows)have all died from bug spray poisoning. :sorrow: