Shrimp Identification

Adro

Hi guys, is there anywhere on this forum (or on the net) where all the different types/variants are listed? I just want to do some study on what is available (and understand what some of the abbreviations are that everyone uses)

Thanks for your help.

That first link is unreal thanks squiggle, I now have my wishlist too! Although I cant see me getting/finding them too easily.

All good dude, if you become a premium member you will have access to the classifieds & you never know, whack up WTB(wanted to buy) thread & you'll be surprised, definitely the $12.50 you'll ever spend :victorious:

All good dude' date=' if you become a premium member you will have access to the classifieds & you never know, whack up WTB(wanted to buy) thread & you'll be surprised, definitely the $12.50 you'll ever spend :victorious:[/quote']

Sweet, just contributed $15 :cheerful:

It's different to contributions, you need to select settings at the top right of the page, then down on the left is "paid subscriptions" once you have done this your user name will turn yellow :victorious:

You could PM SKFadmin & ask him to fix it up for you :encouragement:

That will teach me for not reading stuff properly lol, I have PM'd admin to see if they can fix my stupidity

Hahaha, it might be a big ask to fix that but I'm sure he will be able to sort out your membership, lol :smiley_simmons:

p.s. just kidding by the way, lol :victorious: