My shrimp setup :)

sez0607

post-23-139909855584_thumb.jpgJust thought I'd share a pic of my sumped setup. I only bought this around a month ago off of Torface, however she left the substrate and sump intact with water remaining in it to prevent much cycling :D Currently, I have 9x ss crs in lower right section, 2x bb Juvies in lower middle section (thanks Ace!), and 11x goldens in upper right section (thanks blue bolts!)

Im thinking of having some ss-SSS CBS in Middle upper tank, and in lower left I plan to have king kongs and Ruby's :) I have a few mishlings coming soon too with 3 more juvi bbs, but not sure what to do with the mishlings yet.. Not sure if I should keep them separate until I can sex them or what?? Hmm, anyway, pic below :)

post-256-139909863177_thumb.jpg

Setup looks awesome, sounds like you have a great plan & a very cool journey ahead. :victorious: This is the third house I've seen this setup in & it looks as stunning as it did the first time I saw it, now I just want to see it with as many shrimpies as there were when I first saw it. :triumphant:

I'd definitely keep the mischlings separate & wait till you can sex them, then put the females in with either the BB, KK or RR males. :encouragement:

Looks great..... More importantly, you've got a plan/goal. Great work, looking to see them filled with shrimps.