Sign in to follow this  
blackcat

Please help unknown deaths

blackcat
I have solar and last year was the first year we got all our electricity free and $2100.00 credits back in the bank:applause:

Wow thats impressive :-) :congrats:

ineke

Thanks looks like we are on track to get the same this year. Our year ends in January and we are already $800 up with summer to come. My son lived with us last year and when the grand children stayed over every light I the house was left on and 3 TV's running so even with my tanks running since December we should be equal or better than last year. We did get a big system but it sure was worth it.

blackcat

How big is big ??

Wraithie
hahaha' date=' the only one you beat me on is solar, I will have it one day! :victorious:[/quote']

Have you gotten pet approval yet?

Squiggle
Have you gotten pet approval yet?

I have, I will be looking for a new little girl soon :victorious:

BlueBolts
I have' date=' I will be looking for a new little girl soon :victorious:[/quote']

Woah, appreciate this is a closed forum but....lol

Squiggle
Woah' date=' appreciate this is a closed forum but....lol[/quote']

Hahaha, Woops, maybe I should keep those post for a different forum. :stupid:

CNgo2006
I have' date=' I will be looking for a new little girl soon :victorious:[/quote']Just lost all respect I had for you dude! LOL!

blackcat

Hmmmm lol this thread has just gone south nudge nudge !

Squiggle
Just lost all respect I had for you dude! LOL!

Oh well, no great loss, baaaaahahahahaha! :stupid:

BlueBolts
Oh well' date=' no great loss, baaaaahahahahaha! :stupid:[/quote']

Oohhhh, those are fightin words...LOL. Oh blackcat, consider your thread hijacked ! :cheerful:

Squiggle

LOL :smiley_simmons:

blackcat

I wasnt going to point out the obvious haha

Squiggle

Consider it an honor, only the best threads get hijacked, lol :victorious:

blackcat

Oh I am indeed feeling very special ... albeit not surprized as I know how awesome I am ;-)

Squiggle

& modest too! Hahaha .:smiley_simmons:

blackcat
& modest too! Hahaha .:smiley_simmons:

Got that right ;-)

Garnelchen
Hmmmm lol this thread has just gone south nudge nudge !

Yeah...that usually happens when Squiggs and BB turn up. :congratulatory:

Lucky that we've got Chi to keep things in line. :D

Squiggle

Hey!! I resemble that remark! Lol :smiley_simmons:

BlueBolts
Yeah...that usually happens when Squiggs and BB turn up. :congratulatory:

Lucky that we've got Chi to keep things in line. :D

I think you meant Squiggs & Ineke, they are the TRUE masters...Chi, ninja & I are just shadows amongst those two. :-)

ineke

Don't be so modest BB you are very good at hijacking threads and if Ninja can get Dean to hijack a thread she must be a grand master:triumphant:

Squiggle
I think you meant Squiggs & Ineke' date=' they are the TRUE masters...Chi, ninja & I are just shadows amongst those two. :-)[/quote']

Talk about stitching me up, thanks BB! I would hate to have been called into the principals office with you at school, jeez! :stupid:

Garnelchen

Hang on guys....

I just go and get some popcorn!

2Q==

Ok....NOW!

ineke
:angel: I have been behaving myself so much I'm getting boring so you two fight it out- Garny wheres my popcorn????

Squiggle

Hahaha, no such luck ladies, I'm scared of BB cause he'll kick my butt with his anctient crazy martial art, Shrimp Fu! :dejection: