Please help unknown deaths

blackcat

When catching out the baby shrimp try to do it with a little cup or container not a net, I find this is less stressful for the little buggers.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackcat

• Squiggle

• ineke

• BlueBolts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update crs tank refilled shrimp reacclimsted to new wp's lots of babies visible and a few sheds visible :-)vegy3edy.jpg

All plants also thinned out and relocated into goldfish tanks....

Tds 174 ..... finger crossed ... will keep u all posted

• HOF Member

Great work Blackcat well done hopefully most of your problems will be solved. Just remember some of the shrimp may have been weakened by what was happening and you may still lose 1 or 2 but hopefully all will be well

Thanks Ineke im still stressing a bit but seeing molts I figure is a positive sign .... im doing the cbs atm

4uqusa9y.jpg

Thanks Ineke im still stressing a bit but seeing molts I figure is a positive sign .... im doing the cbs atm

4uqusa9y.jpg

One of my pride n joys from my quality cbs who both died ...Here's hoping it will survive

Pink flesh? ??

by8y4udu.jpg

I wouldn't think so, most of my Golden Bees have a pink tinge to them :encouragement:

No further deaths :-D

ta9a6u4a.jpg

It survived whooooooooo :-) schhhhh dont say it too loud eh !

yry3arur.jpg

Oh and I do believe thats bubbies ...

a9uma2aq.jpge7a9apa6.jpgyjyny7un.jpg

Some of my best survived yay

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HELPED ME WITHOUT JUDGEMENTS IN MY TIME OF NEED

That's awesome news blackcat, definitely a great result & I'm glad everything has worked out, YAY!!! :victorious:

Well done and well deserved...thanks for the thread, as I'm sure it would have helped many too :-) PM me when you're ready....

Well done and well deserved...thanks for the thread' date=' as I'm sure it would have helped many too :-) PM me when you're ready....[/quote']

Oh I will if the offer still stands, but I will wait just a little while for the tanks to be fully stable :)how long I havr no idea lol... i am so eternally grateful to the forum for saving me and my shrimp ! RO produvtion is never ending it runs A LOT lol !

Lol' date=' yeah they do that :victorious:[/quote']

Uhuh much to my hubbys dismay... hahahh will have to ummmm hide when the next water bill comes ;-)

Uhuh much to my hubbys dismay... hahahh will have to ummmm hide when the next water bill comes ;-)

I'm on a strata property where I don't pay for water :) I LOVE my RO unit hahahaha

I just have to hide the elec bills which are usually >800 for a 1 bedroom apartment :(

• HOF Member

I have solar and last year was the first year we got all our electricity free and $2100.00 credits back in the bank:applause: